Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Staging....a Lifetime...what a 'Journey'...

Whew... Spent the day...staging a Home...
an...Amazing....Home...
I sit tonight... thinking about...the Journey...my friend... is going through...
Selling her...Beautiful...Home....
She...and her late husband...shared....for so many years...
It weighs...Heavy...on my Heart...
I always...spin... a Happy...and Positive... Side... to these...situations....
for Them...
There is Always...Light....Always...a Silver Lining...
Yet...
There...is always...darkness....
a Necessity... I guess...to find...the light.... 
I have done my best... in Council...
and know...
For...Everything...there is...a Season...
I hope... and...know...in my Heart...
There are...Better Days... ahead...
just....getting through... the...'Journey'....
well...is a 'Journey'...
within...itself....
Love...to ya...
Barb C.


No comments: