Thursday, August 23, 2012

Together...Again.... : )

The Hatter...and 'Ol Jethro...are Together....Again...
I haven't laid eyes on him... since a week ago...Monday....
I couldn't bare to...
I told John...if he wasn't Perfect....I didn't want to see him...
My Heart...was Broken...for 'Ol Jethro...and...all the work...I knew...John had put into him....
I would...do anything...to make him...right... again...
Even...if...I would never drive him...again...it didn't matter...
I wanted...him...better than Ever....for John...
He Looks...Incredible...
The Boys...did an Amazing Job....
I haven't got the bill...yet...and I don't care...what it is...
{I may be having a 'Fire Sale!!!'...oh dear... : ) }
Nothing Else matters...We're...Together..{ahhhhh....He's...Together..} Again...
( I went to get supper...tonight...and was going to have John move Jethro...so I could take...Sally...{he parked him...behind her...today...} John said... DRIVE JETHRO For Heaven's Sake!!!!
: ) : ) : )
so...I did... : )
 
Jethro....looks better...than he ever did.... New....Ram Air Hood....Pretty...Sassy!
Jethro....and I took a ride...this Eve... and had a Long...Long....chat... oh my... I was pretty shook...getting back in him...again...He asked me...very...sweetly...to be a bit....more respectful...I wholeheartedly...promised...I would... : )
 
oh...dear.... : (
Justin...and John...put 'Ol Jethro...all back Together...Again.... Bless Their Hearts....
They never said one word to me...about the carnage.... {I wish they would have...I think...I beat myself up...more than...they ever could... }

 
As Miss.Scarlett and I...sat in the shop...watching the Guys....put the finishing touches...on 'Ol Jethro... Brutie came over...and sat beside us... He looked up...at us...as if saying...
"No Worries....Mama... you are out of the Dog House... : )" {Oh...Brutie...you are such...a Good Boy! }

No comments: