Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thanks...to All...

I haven't taken...the time...to Thank...Everyone...for the Lovely...Gold Rush...
I would like to Thank....so very...very much...
My Peg...
 I don't know what I would have done without her....
She totally...Rocked...
After...All...She has been through...to be able...to drive...and work her Heart out....
Well....that Drops Me...to my knees...
Lynn and Lea...
What Blessings...they are...in my Life...
{I tear up...just thinking about...the three of them...}
The Amazing...Friends...who came to visit...
Janet...and the Girls...Rosie...and the Girls...
My Blog...Friends...
My Decade...and Longer...Gold Rush...Friends....Janet...and...my Sweet Canadian...and...my...Lily of the Valley...Girl... our prayers...are with you...
You...are an Inspiration...: )
{Mark...and Sarah... Bless your Hearts... soooo sorry...for Your Loss... Ivy...is waiting...for us...She was an amazing....Spirit...}
Mark's Daughters...
oh my....while I was having...a melt down...after receiving...some difficult news...Shannon...held my arm....and consoled me...
 a lot...for a 16 year old...
We all shed tears...as I shared stories...about my Dad....and told them...how very Blessed...they are...to have such an Amazing...Father...
Good...Young...Women....with...a Wonderful...Father...
The other...Vendors...
What Blessings...they all are...
Our Porters...
Without...them...especially...after my fall...I don't know what I would have done...
The Fairgrounds...Staff... What can I say...they are...such a Loving Group of People...and always take such good care of us all...
As my Light Girl...Julie says...I am in a Bubble....and surrounded by Angels...
I witnessed that...over...and over... last weekend...
Thanks... so Much...to Each and Everyone of Them....
and...to the Angels...that have kept watch...over my Peg...
with Continued...Prayers...
 Thank You...
She is Living Proof....Prayers..Work...
Thank You....
All of You...
and...
My Love...to You...
Barb C.

No comments: