Friday, August 5, 2011

What Cheer Bound! {and a tribute to the'American Queen'...}

I'm headed to Southern Iowa...to What Cheer Flea Market....
I should have maybe went yesterday...but...I really didn't feel the need to....{if something is there with my name on it...it will still be there, today!}{ahhh....I don't always feel this way...sometimes...I just KNOW I have to be there! today.....not so much.... } It will be fun, as always.... I was surprised and delighted that my Missouri Friends, popped in the shop, yesterday! They are so Sweet! They are also headed to What Cheer, today...!
Liz and Katie are having a Yard Sale...so I took them some lunch, and played with the Babe's for a while....what Little Melters!
Then, last night made a delivery, to Steph....{stephanie brandenberg studios} and got a preview of her latest fabric and quilt designs! Wow!
It's always fun visiting Steph...and watching her juggle, even a few more pins, than me...It's quite an art form, in itself...keeping them all in the air! As busy as she was...she insisted on making us pizza...{I was good...with letting my fingers do the walkin'...delivery....is just fine with me!} She wouldn't hear of it....she even sent one home for John....what a Woman.....
Hope Ya'll have an Amazing Day....and keep all the Pins in The Air!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{I put my Gibson, "The American Queen" on....for all of us....American Queens... {you can bet she is juggling, something... behind the scenes...but...the Good Ones...never let ya see that...they just keep dancing backwards...in High Heels...oh my...my hat goes off...To All ....  American Queens.... Lord....I know a lot of 'em!}

No comments: