Wednesday, August 17, 2011

11:26 p.m. the truck isn't close to being loaded.... but....Peg and I had Fun!

Oh Dear...
Peg and I did everything...but...what we intended to, today...went a hundred different directions....I bought...and sold...so did Peg....She was whipped.... me...ahhh...another day...another dollar! A Great Day! I bought 2 cupboards...sold a Great Bed...and delivered it... ran a  hundred and fifty miles... in a BIG Circle! We topped the night off...with a Margarita... and Great Conversation...with a Great Friend...Whew...what a ride...I'll be up at 5, get the loading done....then...Away We Go!
Oh Dear...
See in Rochester!
Aletha...and Lynn....ahhhh...a day with Old Cupboards.... it was all good... She sent a couple home, with us....Like 'em!
Peg...and Pattie...{fern hill}.... going through the Amazing Gourds...and....having a great time...until late....the work will be there...in the morning.... {Peg looks whipped...she was....} a day...with the Mad Hatter.... is almost too much...for the March Hare.....{wait til she gets to Gold Rush!}
Barb C.

No comments: