Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh my....

Here is the wall with corn stalks.... not a good image....and it truly looks much better, in person...
I bought the cloche, here at the show....and Cathy loved it, so, it went home with her....!
Here we are at Michael's.... Amy and Allyson got here, yesterday morning....it was great seeing them! Dale joined us.... as well....I Loved the group of Folks that joined us.... Polly and Tommie... Dick, and The Girls.... Laura.... it was great! Amy and Peg helped me rat my hair, for the Amy Winehouse look....Allyson said I should do the 'cat eyes'....so I did....I'm surprised Dale even walked in with us.... we were a Rowdy Bunch....{actually...Peg said, she and I were the Rowdy ones....I think...I was a Mess!}we were asked to quiet down....I felt So Bad! I woke up, at 4 this morning...feeling so guilty.... It Won't Happen Again.... 
The Lovely Old Plant Stand, is also, headed to a new home...It's been a good show, so far....Laura is about cleaned out....! everyone I've visited with, has had a good show...I'm glad!

No comments: