Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home....

We got the truck unloaded...and were ringing wet...by 11, this morn...They said the heat index was 107, here...and 120, in Southern Iowa.... oh my....I grocery shopped... and stayed inside.... it's 8:30, and still...nearly 90 out.... enough....
I snapped these images...of the Jungle.... the other morn....around the Rabbit Hole.... Weeds...some scoff.... I Like 'em! Some are absolutely Beautiful...when they flower...the Butterflies...are swarming around them....
Think Polly and I are going to hit the sack...and put in Gone With the Wind.... It's been a while since I watched it....I'm due for a 'Scarlett' fix....
Stay Cool....and take care of the Critters...and Older Folk....
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

2 comments:

kim nizzi said...

Your place always looks inviting...

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks, Kim....
It's never perfect...
A friend of mine lived with us....20 years ago...she said our house wasn't neat as a pin....but it a place that you felt welcomed...like home...
One of my biggest compliments...
Love to Ya....Hope to see ya Soon! Thought of you, last night...watching GWTW....ahhh...Those Velvet Drapes!