Monday, August 22, 2011

Home...and...Down the Rabbit Hole...

It was a Long weekend...{read the next post...for all of the details...well...most of them...the juicy ones...I'm saving for the book! {just kidding...I don't want a bounty on my head! what happens at Gold Rush...Stays....at Gold Rush!} But a Great Weekend...It's Wonderful to be Home...I'm Exhausted....could barely keep my eyes open, last night, driving home.... Peg was a Chatterbox...kept me talking...We got pulled over in Minnesota, by the State Patrol...they Inspected the truck....wonder what the Officer thought...when he opened my door...to see my dirty stocking feet...{ I was shoeless...while loading....} I apologised... but...he accepted it...way too quick....oh my...what a mess...}I had a couple of marker lights out.... so just a Warning....{glad I had my paperwork in order...oh my...} Peg was whirling....she had asked earlier, if I wanted her to drive.... because I was so wiped... she was sooo glad I declined her offer.... she wasn't sure she could have handled the officer...I think...it would have been a Gas, watching her try! {oh dear... her eyes were as big as saucers...as she would say.... her ears were twitchin', and buckies showing!!! just observing....} 
I so, want to thank...Peg...  Lynn and Lea for So Much Help...I am still down with the crud...{2 weeks, now...}  my energy, comes and goes....mostly...is gone...when I really need it! So....without them, it would have been a real tuff road...
Thanks, to Amy...{the little Cobra! oh my...and Allyson, for keeping everything, in perspective...what a tribe, we are...} {LOOK OUT NASHVILLE SPRING 2012!!! We're Comin' Back!}
Thank You!!!!!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{as I sit here, writing this...after putting the new song on, 'Home' for lead...I think, how much Scarlett, {Gone With the Wind} and I have in common...we both get our strength, from the Earth, our Home, rests on...and...like the Mad Hatter...and Dorthy...would say...there is no place like Home...a.k.a. "The Rabbit Hole"...


No comments: