Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Beautiful August Morning....in Iowa {Gold Rush Update!}

Polly and I took our morning stroll....it was Lovely.....the humidity is down a bit.... the Sun is Shining....
It's All Good....
I just picked up these Gnarly Vintage Lawn Chairs....{I was happy to find these...I have been Sold Out....{these are on hold....for a couple days...}  the one, in my Herb Garden Cupola Top....is a keeper.... I love everything about it...
 Polly and I picked tomatoes....and a few herbs, for breakfast....I sipped on an Iced Coffee....and started clicking, in my brain...what's going to Gold Rush....
It's going to be an Amazing Load....some things, I haven't shared....I want to have a few Surprises! {We may be bringing two trucks....} Peg is coming with....and bringing her Amazing  Decorated Gourds....come meet the Artist! and take a few home, with you!
Remember...it takes me all day Friday, to set the booth...so make plans to stay over... Lynn and Lea, from Southern Iowa, will be bringing treasures, as well.... we will be adding new stuff, on Saturday!
We will all be going to Michael's,{on Broadway, Downtown, Rochester!} for Supper, on Saturday Night...Hope you will join us...it's always a Fun Time!!!!{a few of us may sneak over Friday Eve, as well!}
I have a long list, today.... so better get Snappin!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{Laura {The Rusty Pumpkin} will be in my third booth {she and Cathy will be so much Fun!}...Dan and Jo...{Jo-Dan's}, on my other side...{always great Stoneware...and a Huge variety of Country...and Advertising...}Paul Smith...across...Colleen, Marlene, Chuck...Bruce...Cindy B.{ Smokehouse Square Antiques} Daryl...oh my...all in our row! I could go on and on...Graham North will be Filled to the brim...with great Stuff! Actually....All of Gold Rush, Promises to be Awesome!!!!}

No comments: