Monday, August 22, 2011

Gold Rush August 2011....history....

this is my Sunday Shot...of the booth...


Sadly....this is the End of the Year....at Gold Rush....{no more September Show}....so I said my 'Good-byes'...to my Minnesota Friends....and hope, they will come visit 'The Rabbit Hole'...before the snow flies...
I didn't get out, like I usually do, and get images of the show... but here are a few, from our row, in Graham North...

The Show was great!...and, once again....as only Gold Rush, does.... the Sunday Sales were Great!
It was wonderful having Laura {the rusty pumpkin} as my neighbor... I had so many compliments, on our building...from folks.....they kept saying how much fun they had there...{it's true...we do...have fun....} {oh dear}
This is Laura's booth...{the rusty pumpkin} PICKED CLEAN! She had a GREAT Show...and I am so happy for her! She works her little tail off!
This booth belongs to Cindy B. {smokehouse square antiques} She is amazing... works so hard, here at the show...than goes to the MAYO, and visits her Mother, who is having medical issues... she is a Wonderful Daughter....
Ahhh...Sweet Colleen.... She shares a booth with Daryl.... they always have Great Stuff!
New to Our Iowa Row....Barb and Dan Olmsted {park place hotel antiques, Marion, Iowa} {Cindy B. , left} They have a really great shop, in Marion...their booth always reflects, the store....I like that!}
Dan and Jo {jo-dan's} they have been my neighbor, since the beginning... here at Gold Rush...It's great to have good neighbors... always willing to lend a hand... and putting up with our 'production'....oh my....They deal in Top of the Line....Country, Advertising, Stoneware.... as well as Holiday...and more... they have an Amazing Following....
Jo-Dan's ....wow...
New, to our row, across from us...is Paul Smith....what a Sweet Heart... he is such a nice man.... Paul travels all over the U.S., and gathers.... he also goes to Nashville... He finds amazing treasures, on the East Coast... Paul works Very Hard...at this Business... wow....
Welcome to our Neighborhood!
It was great seeing everyone... Marlene, at the end of our row, had some neat stuff...and I had to buy a Sweet Little Cupboard, from her! ... It was great seeing Bruce, and Nancy...our neighbors, across the isle...Chuck... and Tom....Gwen...Gayle...such Great Folks.... so many ask about Daughter, Liz...they always want to know how she is doing....Love the folks that take care of the building....they take care of us... that means so much...
Peg pretty much, SOLD OUT of her Amazing Gourds! Yeah!
and....Thanks so much....from Dick T.'s  Gals....I found all sorts of little things...hiding in my purse...computer case... and camera case....oh yes....the rubber snake...was REAL FUNNY....ha...ha...{paybacks...my little friends...paybacks.....} Thanks, to Tommie...{FUEL art and espresso, Mt.Vernon, Iowa }who bought my supper, at Michael's... and listened to me get loud....and Crazy...Polly, too...{pollyann's, Mt.Vernon, Iowa} oh my gosh...thankfully...I don't recall, all of the details... but Soooo Glad....they were there...and, Polly did say...it was, Both...Peg and I...{I was sure, it was just me, that went crazy...} but, Polly said... Peg and I, kind of played off of each other...oh dear...
The Mad Hatter...and The March Hare... Peg said, while riding home, last night...."We really should just stay down the rabbit hole.... we get into too much trouble... in the 'real world' "...
I tend to agree...
oh dear....
Thanks to Everyone who attended the Show...
Love to You...
Barb C.

No comments: