Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Shop is OPEN TODAY! NOON 'til 4!!! Come Visit!

It's a Lovely...Lovely Day..... I'm getting my Stuff done, Early....so I can enjoy the Shop!
Hope Everyone has a Great Day!
Love, to You!
Barb C,
{ I have felt sadness, for friends, this morning....several, who are going through, some difficult times...Please know, my Prayers are with you, all....
I hope you remember to Look Up....and Hand it Over....Accept Things, you know, you can not change...and know this is part of Your Journey..., as well as, Your Beloved's...
I have no doubt, we all will be together again...two, and four legged Creatures, of God...{Finned...Feathered...Scaled...as well....they all have a purpose, and Journey, too....}
For Everything....There is....a Season....
Love, to You All...
Barb C.
{I read from Streams, this morning....}
Does Sorrow lay his hand upon your shoulder,
And walk with you in silence on lifes way,
While Joy, your bright companion once, grown colder,
Becomes to you more distant, day by day?
Run not from the companionship of Sorrow,
He is the messenger of God to thee;
And you will thank Him, in His Great tomorrow-
For what you do not see;
He is God's Angel, clothed in veils of night,
With whom "we walk by faith" and "not by sight"...
{2 Cor. 5:7 kjv}.
Love to you...keep looking up....and, remember...you never walk alone....

No comments: