Monday, August 15, 2011

Count Down...to SHOWTIME!

I have been getting lots of e-mail, from folks who are so excited about Gold Rush! And I...am So Excited to see All of THEM! It's going to be a Great Show....I can Feel it in my Bones! I have squirreled aways some really Fun Stuff...as well as, some pretty neat Primitives...{hope I can get everything in the truck...we may have to bring a second truck...oh dear...}
I'll be sorting and loading this morn, then, making deliveries, this afternoon...
Thanks to everyone who stopped by, over the weekend!
Liz, Katie and I went to supper, and a movie, last night....we saw 'Friends With Benefits'...it was fun... the movie is worth seeing...but is a strong 'R' rating...After thinking about it... John has always been my friend, for nearly 30 years, with benefits.... One of my favorite lines in the movie, is, in my words..."You know you have found the right one, when you want to spend all day Saturday with them, after the date, Friday night." That is so true...
Have a Great Day...
Images of the load...coming soon!
Love to Ya!
Here are a few things I gathered yesterday....a Pile of cool old linens...this is one, late 1800's in Velvet....with a darling hand made, applied Floral....Yum!  a Bisque Pot.... and this Whiskey Bottle....from 1916, for 'Medicinal' purposes...only....{is there any other reason?}
Old, Old Cotton Batting Chick...this is the biggest one, I have ever seen! at least 3 times larger than the others I have had.... Sooooo Cute!
Barb C.

No comments: