Saturday, August 6, 2011

What Cheer...{o.k. boys...I know I looked a little ruff...but really...}

I burst out laughing this morning...when I saw this image...of The Lehman Boys...{left}{John and David}...and Jeff...We had been joking and b.s. ing....then...when I snap a picture of them...they look like they just saw Big Foot! {well.... I guess they kind of did!} {I'm still laughing!}
I have known all of these Boys...well...forever...John, and brother Dick, were Auctioneers, at the Walker, Iowa Sale Barn....our family would go all the time, to the Livestock Auctions....since I was a baby... David has been in the Antiques...forever...so I know him best...Love David...he is such a Kind Soul....has helped me tie down the Ford...many times....he's climbed to the top...a time or two...and scrounged rope, when I ran short...and needed another ten feet...to hold that last minute purchase! I remember a COLD night...at a Farm Sale...the Little Ford's starter....finally said 'no'.... David squeezed under it....and kept tapping the starter...until it hit...whew...we about froze....what a Sweet Heart!
Then, there's Jeff....he is also a Sweet Heart... {I'm so happy for him! He and his Lovely Wife, Nicole...are expecting! A Perfect Family....Sweeet!}
Jeff and I go way back, as well... He always works so hard, at the business....he and Nicole, have two stores, now in Cedar Rapids..."The Fun Shop"...is one of Liz's Favorite Places...{I'll have to get in there and get some images!}
So...this image...by no way captures how Fun...these Boys are....but...It truly made my day....
They Crack Me!
Barb C.

No comments: