Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One...Hot Mama...oh yeah....

This song came on the radio...as I was driving through Fairfax tonight....{Low Rider...}
after a Long...Hot....Day.....with a Mother Load on the Ford...Tires Rubbin'....
 {I wanted to stop...and get John a Tenderloin....but I smell so Stinkin' bad.... there was No Way....I was getting close to anyone, from my Town....I might know...oh dear...whew...}
Had a Great Day....Met some Fab People...Ran into a gal, I knew...she said..."You're the one.... the one with the Harvest table on the truck...everyone is crying over".... that was all she had heard all day....How someone had a cool load of stuff.... and a Great Old Harvest Table... they all had missed...
The fact is... I bought that...early this morning...at Sisters' Garden.... {thanks Barb H.} so...they are fishing, in the wrong hole.... head there...oh my....
I did get an outstanding load...I knew I would.... felt it...in my bones... Just as...I knew, somehow... Sweet Gloria...would be close to me...today... {I haven't heard from her...or seen her, in months...but I dreamt about her, last night....and she called...today...oh my...} {Betty G. has been on my mind, today...as well...}
I gathered some very soulful treasures... and...really connected....with some cool cats... I wish...I could take you all with me...on these trips... It's difficult for me, to put into words... these encounters... it's very Spiritual...Truly...a God Thing....
The people vary....from Junk Men...to Elderly Folk...Shop Owners....and Children....truly...an Amazing Day!

There are no coincidences...on this journey... just an amazing ride....
Here are a few things I gathered today...It was dark, when I got home...so..images tomorrow...
Huge Concrete Fountain...{thanks...Lynn and Lea...for helping load....{always in the Wrong Place...at the Wrong Time....tee hee!}
2 Amazing Old Doors...one, with the Gnarly Old Bell still attached! The other...a gift....from a Kind man...
A  French Style Settee....oh yeah...
A Funky Stand...Love IT!
Some weird...wire things.... cool...
A Cool...Primitive Herb Dryer...
Oh My...
the HOT MAMA Signs... oh dear...
I...Simply...HAD to HAVE THEM!!!
{I'm keeping one...gotta...
the other...well... the First HOT MAMA... who calls....will be the Winner! Yee Haw!}
There is Tons of stuff...on this load...from BIGS...to littles.... I'll be telling you all about it...tomorrow.... for now...I'm sippin' a Dirty Martini... made with 'Wicked Okra'...{hot...sweet...and spicy... Okra... Love It....} and coolin' off.... it's been a Hot...and Sweaty Day...But, then....I never mind workin' up a Good Sweat...when I'm havin' Fun...doin' it....
Love to Ya'll....
Barb C.


No comments: