Saturday, April 6, 2024

Sometimes... Ya Simply Gotta LAUGH!!!


Oh My!!
: )
The Above... 
Made
Me 
Laugh...
this mornin'.
; )
Hahahahaha!!!
Not an Easy Task!!
; )
{Be posting more on The Estate Sale... Tomorrow Eve. ; ) }

Busy Morning.
Washin' That Gray Outta My Hair...
Washin' a Load of Laundry...
while Cookin' The World Famous Baked Beans.
Made Pickle Wraps...
and a Fresh Fruit Bowl, to Take to Justin, and his Family.
; )

We're celebrating Easter... today.
: )

Determined... Not To Let Fairfax... The MPO, and IDOT 
Infiltrate This Day.
; ) 
: )
; )

I was going to Clarify.... the Fairfax Agenda, this morning.
There's No Way, to 'Clarify'... That.
I'll attend the meeting, Tuesday... if they don't 'Move' It...at the last minute, again.
; )
I'll be recording it, just in case, they have Another 'Malfunction'... with their 'camera'.
; )

Then...
I'll either post my video, or theirs.
We'll see who actually 'attends' Tuesday's 'meeting'.

Better wash the RED outta my hair...
before it turns to Flames!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.





No comments: