Sunday, April 7, 2024

'Easter' Saturday... In The Country. {I'll be posting a 'few' more images of The May 2 - 5 Estate Sale this Evening.}


Indeed.
; )

Wore my favorite... hooded jacket, yesterday... while visiting the Kids, for
'Easter' Saturday.
It...
Says It All!!
; )


The Girl's... always beat me to the car door, before I have a chance to get out!!
{Magnum, The Great Dane... Too!! <3}
LOVE Seeing Those SMILES!!!
: ) : ) : ) 



Fed the Chickens... off the deck, 'scraps' from preparing 'Easter'... dinner.
<3
The Chicken's Keep a Watchful Eye, on the Deck...
It's off of the kitchen, so... they Know 'Treats'... will be coming with every meal prepared.
: )


After I finished my part of 'Easter'... cookin', 
stood on the deck... overlooking the ponds, the Kids... created last year.
: )
Noticed the Granddaughter's... Fishin'!!
; )


Took a Walk.
; )


Meadow, Willow... and Pup, Gizmo...
were having Quite a Time!!
<3


<3


<3


<3


<3


<3


They Caught Fish... {and released} Left and Right!!
: )

Meadow... can bait her own hook, and take the Fish... off of the hook, Very Well!!
Those Girl's... are So Good with each other.
<3
They Share Everything!!
<3
Gizmo... and Willow, kept busy Diggin' for Worms!!
Hahahaha!!!
<3


Justin, 'J'... was gone, with Romeo... when I arrived.
He was helping a neighbor train one of her horses.
: )
When he, and Romeo... got back, The Girls... rode Romeo...
for hours.
<3


That...Romeo, is QUITE a Horse!!
<3
{as Dad would call our horses, and ponies...
'Babysitters'}


Only Very Special... Horses, can wear the 'Title'...
of
'Babysitter'
<3

I... gotta tell ya, I was VERY Impressed with Romeo.
<3

Few will 'Stand'... and let little Girls Crawl All Over Them, without Flinching.
just...
The Best Ones.
<3

Meadow... wanted to show me, how... she doesn't need any 'Help'....
climbing on Romeo.
: )


<3


<3


<3


Justin... climbed back on Romeo... late in the day...
and took a Speedy Run!!
: )


Hahahahahahaha!!!!
Romeo KNOWS, as The Best Horse's Do, 'Who'... is riding them.
I remember... Admiral being So Good, like Romeo.
<3
I could run barrels with him....
jump off, put a child on his back... and he'd just walk.
: )
<3

Those 'Boys'... sure have a Lot of Fun!!
<3



It was a Lovely... 'Easter' Saturday.
<3


<3
{I tend to Spoil... ALL of The Critters, when I visit.
They KNOW I Will... Too!! 
; )
The Pups... All Had Their Share of The Delicious Smoked 'Easter' Saturday Ham, Justin and Bobby prepared.}
<3


Miss. Willow, Loves her Great Grandma Rose's...
Jello.
: )

Frank... {Christy's Dad...} said he'd eaten... Way Too Much!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
We All Did!!
; )
Christy... made some Amazing Food!!
{Her Spinach Dip... is to Die For!! ; ) }
She Knows How to Cook!!
She's a 
'Farm Girl'!!
; )

As I was loading food in Sally, heading to see the Kids... 
yesterday...
the phone rang.
It was a Dear... Friend.
We visited for a long time.
So long... I was running a little late.
but...
that was ok.
: )

then, as I was just backing out of the drive...
the phone rang, again.
When I saw who was callin'...
put Sally in park.
: )

That... was a much needed, and appreciated, call.
: )

Both 'Caller's'... have their own... Very Special... 'Way'... of putting my mind at 'rest', when 'Life'...
 is such a Twisted...Tangled... Knotted...
Mess...
 of
 Fishing Line.
oh...my.

Blessings.
Blessings.
; )

Much... and Many, to be Thankful For.
'Grateful'...
For.


Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.


No comments: