Saturday, April 13, 2024

Don't we all.

oh.... dear.
Some Things Never... Change.
; )
Spent this morning going over documents... I was recently handed.
{last week... was a Doozy. oh...my. }
; )
{still practicing 'The Pause'... on some of last week's 'events'.}
; )

Glad I didn't read through them all... when they were handed to me.
Needed a bit of time, to acclimate my mind to them.
The 'words'... in the documents, after... taking a 'moment'...
seemed a little,
 'Silly'....
: )
 Knowing...
 'What' 
we
 know.
: )




Indeed.



yes...
That's Always The Question!!
Always.
; )

Visited with Fairfax's Mayor... a bit, today.
That Girl...
Has Her Hands Full.... with 'City Hall',
by God...
She's Trying!!!
; )
Visited with the newest Councilman, Dan... this morning, as well.
He's... Trying Too!!
'Two' are Trying So Hard... at Fairfax City Hall!!!
; )
Two More 'Trying'... than we had, before the last election, in my opinion.
oh my.

I gotta tell ya, flame's were shooting out of the top of my head, last night...
after seeing the Fairfax Video.
; )
The sad part... as I was leaving... 
stepping away from the podium...
at the Council Meeting, on the 9th...
after...
 a bit of a 
'Skirmish'...
 between me, and 'them'...
the
 'Council' was tryin' to Shut Me Off...
; )
Threw My Hands In The Air...
 and said...
"So Much For 'Transparency'!!
; )
 How's Your Camera 'Workin' Tonight????
Is It Gonna 'Malfunction'...
 'Again'???"

Hahahahahahaha

Who... 
Knew.
???
; )
Hahahahahaha!!!


Nothing surprises me about 'Fairfax'... anymore.
but, it...
truly, truly...
deeply...
disappoints me, every time I have to deal with 'City Hall'.

Grateful... for Jo Ann Beer, the New Mayor.
We may not always agree on everything, but....
 I believe, she has Fairfax's Best Interest, at Heart.
'All' of Fairfax, not... just a 'chosen' few.
; )
and
Dan Wozniak... our Newest Councilman.
; )
He's All About 'Books'... and 'Numbers'.
; )
I'm guessin'...
He's got his hands 'Full'...
Too!!!
; )

Don't we all.
; )

Love to Ya..
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{ You All... Have No Idea... How Very Much, I want to Clarify Every Inch of This IDOT/Fairfax... Mess!!!
It's Heartbreaking...
 'Exhausting', on every single level.
and... 
It...
 Should NEVER, Ever... 'Happen'... to Anyone, Ever... Again.
EVER.
Period.}


No comments: