Monday, April 29, 2024

A Few More Images of The May 2 - 5 Estate Sale. {Scroll down through the blog, for more images, and 'Details'.}


Oh My.
; )



Friend, Lee... {Daughter in Law, of The Estate} keeps sayin'...
"Poor Bill!!"
: )

He's Buried... in The Workshop!!
: )
You can't 'See'... what I do.
: )
The Mountains... that are PILED, behind these images.
: )
Bill... is an Organizer.
This Sale... 
is pushing him to The Limit!!!
: )
'Poor Bill'!!!
Indeed.
Hahahahaha!!




Checked in with Bill... in The Workshop, before I Bugged Out, tonight.
The above...
was Intriguing... to me.
It's only 4 inches square, or so...
but, it has a Spark Plug.
Hmmmmmmmm.
???
What Is It????

I... Dig It!!!
; )
It's Cool!!
<3
and...
something, I've never seen the Likes of, before.
; )
'Intriguing'.
; )

There are Many... Many, 'Intriguing' items, at This Sale.
oh...my.
; )


Cutco... 
Wow.
Amazing Vintage Kitchenware.
These Knives... and Utensils, feel So Good in your hand.
Quality...
You Can 'Feel'.
; )


<3


Pal, Bill... keeps finding More, and More... in that Workshop!!
; )


<3


The Vintage Clamp Lamp...
Is Over The Moon!!
Love It!!
<3


We don't 'make'... 
'Cool'...
anymore.
: (


<3


There's TON'S of the Neatest Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree lights.
Oh My!!!
We're sorting through them, and bagging them up in dollar bags.
I've Never Seen some of these.
So Incredibly Cool!!
<3



Full House.


Yarn. New, Old Stock.
Mountains of It!!
; )


That little Draw Knife... Bill ran across today, touched my heart.
<3
It's one of the smallest I've ever seen.
Sharp... as a razor.
: )
When you hold it in your hands... ya just Know, it's helped create some Beautiful Pieces.
It's been well cared for... 'Treasured'... by many, I'd guess...
over the last 150 years.
<3
It's Ready to Keep On Workin'!!
: )
We... don't 'make' Tools, like 'That'... anymore.

We'll be working non-stop... through the next couple of days.
: )
{and... beyond}

Trying to pull nearly 70 years of Living, in One Home...
together, in a few short weeks,
is Challenging.
but...
It's a Good Challenge.
: )
<3

Stay Tuned!!
; )

No comments: