Saturday, April 13, 2024

Oh my.


Heading to The May 2 - 5, Estate Sale... this morning.


We'll be working on it day and night, through Sale Time.
It's PACKED!
Packed!!

Every time I pull in the drive...
at The Sale...
that Old Oldsmobile Rocket 88, brings a 
Smile to my face.

The Home was built in the 1950's... so, seeing the Olds 88, sitting there... 
by the picket fence, kinda makes me feel like I'm stepping back in time.
: )
A Much... Simpler Time.
The Olds has been inside the heated garage, for years.
It's not used to sitting outside.

This Sale... is Coming Fast!!
Wow!!

Stay Tuned for Updates, and Details!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C. 

{To those who are following the Fairfax Mess, I'm going to post the April 9, 2024, City Council Meeting video, above.
If you recall... the city's camera 'malfunctioned' at the last meeting, when... I really needed to see it.
When The Corridor MPO was talking about 'Trails'.
Seems the 'camera'... only 'malfunctions' when they are discussing 'Trails', and works fine, when they aren't.

The Mayor, Assured me, the camera was Ready to Go... for this meeting.
; )
They even tested it, just before this meeting.
There was Much discussed about Trails, got pretty heated... at the last meeting, on the 9th.
I didn't record it with my phone, because I needed my phone to keep track of questions I needed to ask.
after all...
I was Assured, everything would be working properly.

The City... loaded the April 9 Meeting, on YouTube, at the end of the day, yesterday.

You Guessed It.
their nearly brand new camera... system,
'malfunctioned'... 
again.
April 9th's video is totally inaudible.
A Garbled Mess.

The reason the camera is So Incredibly Important, is because the minutes Say Nothing, compared to what REALLY Transpires at those meetings.
and...
the Council... has a Very... Short, and Selective Memory...


To say the very least, again... I'm disappointed.
Had quite an exchange with the Mayor, whom... I don't hold responsible for this, in any way, last night.
I'm beyond angry... with City Hall.
Sadly... here's what I'm not...
'surprised'.

So... guess I'll have another opportunity to stick needles in my eyes, at City Hall, again.
Have a Friend lined up... already, who will record the meetings, no matter how they improve their 'system'.
I don't believe in coincidences.}






No comments: