Sunday, April 21, 2024

Coffee... First.

Beautiful Sunday Morning in Iowa!!

Coffee First.
then...
Getting Reacquainted with My Pal...
Mr. DeWalt. 
; )
We haven't Danced Together, since last Fall. 
Oh... Dear. 
Been so busy working on other things, well... Today's The Day!!
Yeah... Boy!!
; )
Oh.... My. 
: )

Helper, Brandon is going to mow. Oh my. 
Everything Needs a Haircut around here. 

If I'm not too Whipped... going to work on The May 2 - 5 Estate Sale this afternoon. 
No promises. 

We'll be all over it tomorrow, for sure. 
Figured if we didn't get this knocked out today, might as well put a "Welcome to the Jungle" sign up... cause there's no way I'll be able to get to it any closer to Sale Time. 

Still having blog issues. Hopefully when I meet with Pal, Bill... he can figure it out. 
Miss.... The Music as I write. 
: (
Today's Tune... would be in honor of my Dancing Partner, Mr. DeWalt. 
; )
Marvin Gaye...
'Lets Get It On'. 
Hahahaha!!! 
; )

Hope This Day is Beautiful Wherever You Are!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: