Friday, April 5, 2024

no sleep {rest} for the wicked... {I'll clarify... this post, in the morning. I'm angry, and exhausted... tonight.}


some say...
the Good, don't need... any.

Just saw a portion of the Fairfax, Iowa...
City Council...
Agenda...
a few moments ago.
{I was finally... headed to BED!!}

Oh My.
: (

Do any of You... understand what THIS Means??
I doubt it.
: ( : ( : ( 
Most... don't.
: (
Who could?
{That's why it's written the way 'it is'.... in my opinion. }

Millions, and Millions of Dollars.
: (
Us, and Many Others... are in a Basin.
: (

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Trails....Trails... Trails!!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
'Projects'....
hmmmmm.

Don't Ever Wonder...
WHY, I can't sleep.
Why... my Liver... is in a Pickle!!!
; )
Hahahahaha!!!

Here's The Good News.
There's No Sleep {Rest} for The Wicked,
but...
The GOOD... Don't Need Any.
; )
Let's PRAY... The Cameras are Working at Fairfax, Iowa...  City Hall,
at The April... 2024 City Council Meeting.
: )
Bless Their Hearts.
; )

Had They Been Workin' Last Month... 
oh... my, 
how things might have Changed on 'This' Agenda.
; )
Who Knew???????????
; )


Oh dear.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers.......
for 
All.
; )

Barb C.
{When Fairfax, Iowa...  City Hall, or IDOT... come Calling, my best advice...
Record EVERYTHING.
Every Single Word.
Take Pictures.
Many.
Many.
Before and After.

Sadly...
Trust No One.
No One.
and...
Find a Lawyer.
A Damned Good One, with Grit.
; )
because...
 'We' are Paying for The Government's Lawyers, that are fighting Against Us, too.}

Bless Their Hearts.


 

No comments: