Monday, April 15, 2024

More.... Coffee.


Almost...
'anything'.
; )

Back to work at The May 2 - 5 Estate Sale.
Scroll down the blog for sale images.
I'll be posting more images this Evening.

It's been a crazy weekend, going through documents... and images.

Still processing a few words... in those documents.
'Silly'... 
among several other 'notions'...
well, that word... makes me sad.
I've been referred to as a Lot of Things... over the years, I don't recall ever being thought of as
'Silly', or my thoughts, or actions... being referred to as 'Silly'.
: (
Sure says a lot about the kind of people we're dealing with.
Bless their hearts.
I'm just an old... widow woman, so... guess, some might believe... I'm 'silly'.
That my concerns, thoughts, and action's... are, 'silly'.
Wow, just... wow.
: (
Shared some of the document's contents... with a few Friends, over the weekend.

They... were taken back by the 'wording'... in the documents,
 as much as I, maybe... even a little more.
: (


Got a Million Miles to Get... today.
Better get this 'Silly'... old woman's body... crackin'.
More Coffee, should do the trick.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.


No comments: