Friday, April 5, 2024

Riddles.


Sleep...
who needs it?

oh... dear, 
got about an hour of combined moments of sleep, last night.
but...
as I've heard Sweet Carolyn... from Fern Hill, in South Amana, Iowa...
say, Dozens of Times, over the years...
"People Die in Bed!! 'Sleep' is Overrated!!"
: ) : ) : ) 
What a Woman!!
: )
{I... kinda need my 'sleep'. Used to be a GOOD Sleeper.
 Relished It...
'before' the 'nonsense' around Home. }

Was supposed to look at another 'Estate'... this morning, called the Gal, first thing, told her I'd pumped all of the coffee in my body, that... I could, but... we'd better meet next week.
; )
She totally... understood.
; ) 
<3

Celebrating Easter... tomorrow, with Son, Justin... and his Family.
: )
Had to get to the store... this afternoon, and pick up a few things.
Making my World Famous Baked Beans!!
: )
Hahahahahaha!!!
Whip up some Jello, like Mom... always made.
; )

Oh My Gosh!!!
When I went to make it this afternoon, realized... I'd left 'Mom's' Corningware 9x13 
Blue Cornflower ...
Dish, at Justin's, with Jello, at Christmas!!
GADS!!!
: ( : ( : (

had ta... 
'improvise'...
 with an old...
'Pyrex'
dish.
<3
: (
gads.
: (

{Simply...
'not'... the 'Same'.}
just....
 Sayin'. 
; )

When I finally decided to climb out of a sleepless bed, this morning...
was watching Good Morning America.
: )
They were talking about Beyonce, and Dolly.
: )
<3
The Tune...
'Jolene'.
; )

Listened to both versions... this morning.
: )
WOW!!
: )

Remember... Dolly's version, when she first wrote, and recorded it.
WOW!!
<3

I'll Never Forget a Wedding that a Band, I used to sing with... played, at a Club, in Cedar Rapids, back... in the early 1990's.

The Bride...
 requested The Band play,
 'Jolene'...
for,
  'The First Dance', 
at her 
Wedding Reception.

{remember looking at 'The Band'... with a little disbelief... then...with a 'nod', said...
"Let's Do It... Boys"
; )
{Whatever 'The Bride Wants'... 'The Bride... Gets'.}
; )
{no questions asked.}
(ever.}
; )


Beyonce's Version...
; )
oh... dear, 
it touched me, too.
<3
; )

Yeah... 
remember... 
having a 'conversation' of sorts... with a person, way back in The Day...
whom, I...kinda thought, had 'bad intentions', concerning John.
{Uh oh.}
: )
Nipped Those 'Bad Intentions'... in 'The Bud'.
: )
{bless her heart}
<3
A 1975 Pontiac Trans Am... can Spin, and Spin... and... Spin, on a little Iowa Town's... 
narrow street with 
Amazing Precision.
; )
{'she' didn't want me to get out of That Spinnin' Pontiac. ; )}

John... was even taken back, by that old 'Pontiac'.
; )

Love to Ya...
Talkin' in Riddles.
Tired...

Prayers for All.
Barb C.



No comments: