Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Life... Is Always an Adventure... Baby!!




Oh...My!!
; )
'Indeed'.

Was chatting with Pal... Bill, this morning about All of Our Woes.
Comparing our Miseries.
: )
{I'll get into last night's Fairfax Council Meeting, in a bit. oh dear.}
Told Bill... 'If we didn't have bad luck, we wouldn't have ANY!!'}
Boo Hoo Hoo....
: (
Oh My!!
; )

I was working on the advertising for The May 2 - 5 Estate Sale, Bill was heading to The Sale... to get to work.

About an hour later... Bill called me.
He didn't have to say a word, somehow... I just Knew, Something was wrong.
said...
"Oh no... what's wrong, what's wrong."
Bill said...
"How did you Know... Something might be wrong???? Hahahahahaha!!! I'm sitting at the stop sign, near the Sale... in front of a Bar.... my Truck has died, and won't start."
Oh.... Noooooooo!!!
{Bill Loves That Old Truck!!! }
The Sale... is just a few minutes away... so, grabbed the jumper cables, bailed in The Ford, and headed to help Bill.
By the time I arrived, some Guys at The Bar.... had seen Bill, blocking traffic, and pushed his Old... Truck, to the side of the road.
<3
{Simply.... ' Iowa'. <3 }

Bill and I unloaded the Sale supplies, and risers, from his Truck, to mine... we took them to 
The Sale... while his Truck, 'Rested'. and... cooled down.
then...
we returned... to Bill's Broken Old Ford.
: (
I asked Bill to try and start it... wanted to hear it do whatever it could.
: (
It... started, 'Tried'...
 but... not for long.
 It was Knockin'... Bad.
Bad.
: (......
and...
Slingin' Oil.
: (..........

So... we dug out straps... 
I backed The Ford... up to Bill's Old Truck, got 'em hooked up.
Only had a mile to go... to get Bill's Old Ford, to The Rabbit Hole.
As I was standing there... watching Bill hook up the straps, in front of The Bar...
said, 
"Ya know... Bill, our 'lives', at this point, makes me think of the tune from 
'Hee Haw'... remember it???"
then...
I Burst Out In Song... Singin' It... Loud And Proud!!! 
In Front of The Bar!!
Hand's in The Air... and Everything!!!
: )
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
{Why Not?? Most Folk's driving by would've thought I was Drunk...
; )
and, 
not...
'Insane'.
; )
'Free Pass', If There Ever Was One!!}
: ) : ) : )
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

We Laughed.... and Laughed... And Laughed!!!!
Sometimes, That's All... Ya Can Do!!!
: ) : ) : ) 


Normally... would've hooked the strap to the frame, but... we had such a short distance to go...
just hooked the strap to Bill's Bumper.
{I did have Bill... hook the strap to The Ford's Frame. It has a Custom Bumper, not made for Pullin'. Should've had him hook it to his Truck's Frame... too. : ( }


We got about halfway {6 Blocks} from The Rabbit Hole, and The Bumper on Bill's Old Ford, 
said ...
"Good-Bye".
; )

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!
: )
Bill... dug out More Straps, and strapped the Dead Bumper, back on...
his Beloved... Old... Ford.
: (....

sorry, but... Once Again...
All We Could DO... Was LAUGH!!!
Hahahahahahahaha!!
oh my.
; )

As we were talking through ALL of 'This',
 the...
Latest 'Mess'...
we actually...
 Counted Our Blessings.
: ) : ) : )
We Both Have So MUCH, and So Many...
To Be Incredibly Grateful For!!
<3
So Much.
So Many.
<3 <3 <3 
'Countless'
Blessings!!!!
<3 <3 <3 

Bill asked if I would swing by the store, on the way... taking him Home.
Mel, wanted him to pick some things.
: )
Sure!!
: )

When I went to start The Ford, leaving the store...
it turned over, like the battery was dead.
Oh... Dear... Lord!!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
: ) : ) : )

 Mine, and Bill's Heart... STOPPED for a Split Second!!!
GADS!!!!!!
GADS!!!!!!

then...

The Ford Fired Right Up!!!
: )
<3
Hahahahahahahaha!!!
<3
; )
Hahahahahaha!!
{Ya can't make this Sh!t Up!!
'Adventures'!!!
Oh My!!}
: )

Was going to write about the council meeting, last night...
but, think I'll end this post, here.
; )
I'll share All of The Details, when I post The Video, of it.
oh...
my.
It... was Quite... a Meeting.
: (
oh...
dear.
Bless their hearts.
: (

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: