Friday, April 12, 2024

Another Snippet of The May 2 - 5 Estate Sale!! More 'Adventures'... too.


These Folk's had a Major Ceramic Operation.
There's Everything You Could Need... to Make Cool Ceramics!!
Including TON'S Of Molds!! 
; )


Even a Kiln!!
; )


Worked in the basement, and Garage... of the Estate House, yesterday...
and, sorted through another Pile... of Vintage Jewelry!!
oh...
my.
: )


Love This Little Old... Cream Can!!
; )


Pretty... Pretty!!



There's Bunches of Vintage Christmas!!
: ) : ) : )

remember...
I'm just showing TINY Snippets!!
; )
We'll be Unpacking, Sorting... and Displaying Until 
Opening!!
; )

Nearly 70 Years' of Accumulation.
; )
Oh My!!

Helper Gayle, was a Welcomed Sight... Yesterday!
<3



Had to run Home... mid afternoon, yesterday... for a minute.
Bill... had to go to his Home, as well... to take care of His, and Mel's 'Kids'...
Kitties.
: )
then, was also going to return to the Sale, and work... late.

I... no more than got Home...
and the phone rang.
It was Bill.

I answered...
"Oh...no. What's happened."
Bill Burst Out Laughing!!!
: )
He was about two miles away, sitting on the shoulder with a Blown Tire...
on his Van.
: )
No Spare.
: )
So... I jumped in The Ford, picked Bill up, we went and got his little tire pump.
Hoping he could get enough air in the tire, to get it to the Tire Store.
It didn't seem to be holding air.
but...
it was a very tiny pump.


then...


a Man... did a U Turn, on the highway, and pulled up behind The Ford.
: )
{Simply 'Iowa'}
: )

He walked up to my door, and said...
"Hi!! Remember Me??? I was at your shop, last year... you helped me figure out what to do with some of my Things!!"
{He recognized The Ford. ; ) }

Oh Yeah!!!
: )
The Man said... he just happened to have a Full Air Tank, in his Truck!!
YAY!!!!!
: )
except, not so much.
: (

The Air was going out of Bill's tire, as fast as it was going In.
: (

Grateful... He Tried!!
; )

I told Bill... just to 'Drive 'er on The Rim.'
SLOWLY...
On The Shoulder.
: )

That's what he did.
About three miles. 
I followed him, in first gear, at about 10 MPH.
Flasher's a Goin'!!!
Yeah BOY!!!
: ) : ) : )

Bill got a pair of tires... I went back to work...
then, Bill... arrived, in record time, really.
; )

Bill said the Guy at The Tire Store, said...
"Saw Ya pull in, I'm guessin' you need a Tire. : ) "

Hahahahahaha!!!
Told Bill... he should've replied...
"No... I'm here for an oil change, figured I'd get a tire, next week."
: ) : ) : )
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Yesterday.... was yet... Another 'Adventure'!!!
; )
I haven't 'Shared' The Best Part of Yesterday.
Oh My.
: ( : ( : (
practicing...
'The Pause', a bit, with 'THAT'.... 'story'.
; )
oh... my.

Back to Work!!
{Poor Bill!! GADS!! : ) }
We Just Keep LAUGHING!!!
Laughing... and Laughing!!
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All!!
{Especially... Poor Bill!! : ) }

Barb C.

No comments: