Saturday, April 1, 2023

We're Still Standin'!!


Last night... was kind of a ride.
; )
Big Storms Rolled Through, oh my.
We got a little hail, rain...lots of Lightning...and, now...
 Wind.
The tornadoes, went north, and south of us, last night.
Looks like everyone made it through.
<3
One tornado... came very close to some Friends, who live on a Farm...near Keota, in Southern Iowa.
Praise God... they were spared.

Today...
I'm headin' down The Rabbit Hole.
OPEN 11 - 4!!
; )
The Midwest & Collector's Eye Shows... are tomorrow.
They're at Hawkeye Downs, just a few minutes from The Rabbit Hole, so... usually get some Visitors, from there.
; )


These are Great Events!!
; )


Daughter, Liz...and Son in Law, Adam... are taking a booth on The Collector's Eye side.
: )

Liz wants me to come help her...set up, this afternoon.
 Told her if I have the energy, and she still needs a hand,
 I'll come by, and help after I close The Rabbit Hole.
; )

I've got quite a bit to get done at The Rabbit Hole.
Haven't been there...since we dumped a new load of Arrivals, from Junk Jubilee.
Been spending every spare moment, working on The Marion, Iowa...
Living Estate Sale.
{April 13 - 16}

It's gonna be cold, and blustery... today. 
Lookin' Forward to hiding away inside the warmth of The Rabbit Hole.
; )
It's a Cozy... little Place, especially...on days like today.
<3
: )
My...
'Sanctuary'.
; )

I'll be OPEN Sunday, Noon 'til 4.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.


No comments: