Thursday, April 27, 2023

Pretty Day... mostly.


Always Great... finding The Road.
 'Springtime' in Iowa.
Seeing Cattle, Calves... Lambs, enjoying the New...
Tender Grass, in the Pastures.
<3

Even noticed a few Burros, taking in the Warm, April... Sun... beside a little Creek, Grazing Away!!
<3


Farmer's are making their way... to the fields.
<3


As I was getting ready to Bug Out... to make Deliveries, yesterday, this Sweet Family...
Popped in.
; )

They hadn't been here, for a long time. They said that they try to catch me OPEN, but... haven't had much luck.
: (
{Haven't been open much, for the last 3 years. : (
Told 'em... I'm sure workin' on it. : ) Gave them my number, told them to give me a Head's Up, and I'd sure try to be here for them. <3 }



Stumbled across this Amazing... Old, Old... Crazy Quilt, yesterday.
<3
The tag referred to it as a 'Cutter' Quilt.
{A 'Cutter' is a quilt that's suitable for cutting up, into smaller pieces, for projects.}
I... don't see it, that way.
<3
Can't imagine it any way... but, 
'Whole'.
It's 'Artwork'.
<3


When I returned Home, Helper, Brandon... and me...
raked, and raked... gravel from that horrible driveway IDOT left us with.
They... were supposed to Fix it, long ago.
: (
We raked up at least 10 gallon's of that mess.
Filled in ruts, that ought not be. Never were, 'before'.
It was so loose, and small... told them back when they did this..., 'this'... would happen.
Ya can't snow plow this mess... without 'this' happening.
Certainly not close, to what we had.
Very troublesome.
Worrisome.
Can't mow over it.
Rock's will fly.
I'll have to send another letter, to District 6.
Seems... they've long forgotten us.

Pal, Bill... and, I... are looking at an Estate Sale, this afternoon.
This one, is pretty Tuff.
It's a Sweet Friend's... Estate.
I think of her... often.
Don't ever remember seeing her, without a Smile.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: