Friday, April 28, 2023

Special Friends.


Had a wonderful Surprise... this morning.
Dear, Dear... Friend, Jo Brantley, gave me a call.
<3
It's been Far... Too Long.
<3
The image above, and below... were taken when I stayed with Jo, while doing JJ, in Des Moines, back in 2014.
What an Amazing Time... we Shared.
<3



Jo's Home... was Incredible.
She's an Artist, and Designer. 
Always had the Most Incredible Antiques.
Loved Everything... Jo gathered.
She, and her Pal... Sharon, used to come visit The Rabbit Hole, way back in the day.
We've known each other... for at least 20 years.
<3
Jo...went with to Heart of Country....back in the day...
 where we shared a Booth.
She went back, with Pal, Wanda... and me, the year after she lost her Husband, Wade, suddenly.

She's been such a Rock, over the years. Helped me so much... when John left us, also... so suddenly, in 2014, shortly after my visit.

Sadly... I've lost touch, with Jo... and many others.
These last several years, my mind has been focused on other issues.
Consumed.
Sadly.
Jo...said, this morning... she's glad, we're still Fighting the Fight.
<3
Hopefully... it'll keep them from doing what they've done here... to someone else, in the future.
Indeed.
Jo, said... "You're writing a Book, about all of this, aren't you?"
Told her... that I am, but... can't publish it, until we see how 'The Story' ends.
; )

Jo... has remarried. 'Bob'. : ) They are Very, Very... Happy.
<3
They live in a Lovely... Home, in Kentucky, not far from Paducah. 
She's invited me to come visit... for so long.
Someday... I'll surprise... Jo, and Bob.
<3
Jo might be sorry she's extended the offers.
I, may never leave!!
: )
Love Kentucky!!
They live on Kentucky Lake.
oh...my.
<3

Jo called to wish me an early Birthday Greeting.
<3 
She's Always... been So Incredibly Thoughtful.
Always.
<3
{Sharon, Too. <3 }

Yesterday... was insane.
Was wonderful to visit with my Friend's Daughter, Anne.
The Estate, we may be handling.
Difficult, too.
oh my. 

Had to do a bunch of research, before...and after... concerning this 'mess'... here.
Went... around, and... around...and around, with a couple of Folks, concerning The Mess, between appointments.
oh...my. 

Wish I had more time... this morning, to write about Jo.
<3
Have...to get to The Rabbit Hole.
Open, today...
11-4.
{April 29, and 30... 11-4, as well. ; ) }

Must've tweaked my back, while shoveling that mess of a driveway... 'gravel'... and spreading it, Wednesday.
: (
Not good.
Must've twisted...wrong.

Have to unload The Ford, this morning.
Concrete statues, table...and chairs,  a sweet little cupboard, that I'm gonna have to manhandle from The Ford, to, and through... The Rabbit Hole.
That'll be interesting.
; )

Whatever This Day... Brings, 
It sure Started Off....
GREAT!!
<3
So... Wonderful, to Hear Jo's Voice!!
: ) :) : ) 

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{ Ya Know... when Someone is a Very Special Friend.
You can go for a Long, Long... Time, without talking to them, and...
in a moment...
Start Right Off, in Conversation... catch up...
like, no time... has passed between you.}
<3


No comments: