Saturday, April 22, 2023

Somethin' to 'Think' About.


Worked Down The Rabbit Hole... today.
<3
Had Much Fun... in The Front Greenhouse.
; )
Oh... my.
<3
Love Seeing The Clematis Turn Green....
It's Coming to Life!!
<3

It was pretty slow, today.
Figured it would be.
So Cold... Windy, oh...my, it even snowed... off and on.
'Iowa'. 
Gotta Love Her!!
; )
<3

Had some Folk's pop in, about Lunch Time.
: )
I'd just fixed myself a plate...of scallops with Wild Garlic... I'd noticed growing beside the House, this morning.
: )
'Hoped' it was.
: )
Told the Folk's... as I walked to The Rabbit Hole, with Lunch in hand, 
" Hope this is edible... : ) if not, let my Next of Kin... know, I 'Went Out'... enjoying Scallops."
: )
Hahahahaha!!!

After Closing... today, met with a Lady who wants us to conduct an Estate Sale for her Brother in Law's Estate.
Big House.
It was very Interesting.
There are pieces that came from The White House, back in the 1920's.
Wow.
Wow.

Then... went to The Marion Sale.
Packed up... Loaded up, pretty much...
Done.

Every Sale... leaves an imprint.
Pat's Sale... has really touched me.
She's an Amazing Woman.
: )
92.
Professional Pool Player.
Her Home... was like a Time Capsule.
She's Sharp as a Tack...
Independent... 
all day long.
; )
Smokes... 'til this day.
; )
My Hero.
: )

This... has Got To Be Tuff...
for Pat.
: (
It's Tuff... for me, just thinkin' about it.
We're only 32 years apart.
Thirty Two Years.
: )
My, oh... my.
Thirty Two Year's Ago...
was 
April 1991.

Seriously???

1991... 
was
 'Yesterday'. 
oh... dear.

Happily... spent 'this' day, Down The Rabbit Hole.
; )


<3


Gave the Moss... in the Old Birdbath, a drink, the other day.
: )
It's Happy.... Today!!
Spring!!
<3
: )


<3


Love... Love... Love.
<3

Many years ago... spotted this Old, Old... Cupboard, on my way to Gold Rush.
{Rochester, MN.}
Pal, Linda... had it at her Store, in Racine, MN.
; )
I, passed on it.
{Bought a Big Load, from Linda... that day. Didn't have room. ; ) }
Pal, Wanda... {'Gatherings' Anamosa, Iowa }bought it on her way to Gold Rush.
; )
Wanda... sold it, to Pal... Jan.
: )
It lived with Jan's Pal, Larry... for several years.
When Larry...sadly, passed away... we conducted his Estate Sale, where...
I, bought it, on the second day.
It's Quite a Little Old Cupboard.
<3
Wish I had a place for it... in the House.
; )
It reminds me... of something Pal, Kevie... has said, over the years.
"There could be three Antique Dealers... stranded on a desert island, and...They'd All...
Make Money,
 selling to each other."
; )
Hahahahaha!!!
That's a Fact!!!
; )

Love to Ya.
Prayers... for All.

Barb C.

{Seriously??? 
32 Years.
???
 Wow. 
Somethin' To 'Think' About. }
; )

Bonnie Raitt said, "It Was Something to Talk About"... 32 years ago.
; )

Yesterday.
Some Things...
Never Change.
: )



No comments: