Thursday, April 20, 2023

Almost...


Almost done... with the Marion Sale.
Farmer Friends, Lynn, and Lea...
picked up what didn't sell of Lea's Mom's... this morning.
: )
We sold a Lot... but, never sell it All.
; )


I bought a few things, during the Sale... that belonged to Lea's Mom.
The above... handmade Horseshoe/Candlestick... covered in Vintage Bling... was one thing.
We never 'buy' before the Public comes through.
They get First Dibs.
I'd completely forgotten about that Cool Piece, until... the second, or third day of the Sale...
when Someone Else... was purchasing it.
Dang!!!
The Girl...who had it in her pile, really had an Eye.
; )
She was Great....!! 
{but... we'd hate each other at an Auction. ; ) 
She bought Many Gnarly things, I'd had my eye on.}

I'd been working outside, as she was checking out... 
when I walked inside, after she left, 
there... sat the Horseshoe/Candlestick!!
: ) : ) : ) 
Cashier, Gayle... told me the Girl changed her mind, decided she didn't want it.
: ) : ) : ) 
YIPPEE!!
: )
I'm using it to hold a perfume bottle, instead of a candlestick.
Love It!!
<3


I was really surprised the Darling... Blue Dancer, Lea brought... didn't sell.
LOVE It!!
Told Lea, about a 'Lady' I've had in the bedroom... for at Least 3 Decades.
<3
She's also... from the 1940's, or 50's...
 Remember the night I bought her.
Back... in the early 90's, at a consignment auction, in Springville, Iowa.
Those... were The Days.
; )

When I rearranged my room, a while back, almost... parted with the 'Lady'....
couldn't let her go.
I, couldn't remember a time... she wasn't there.
: )

Today... Lea, gave me... The Blue Dancer, to join my Lady.
; )
<3
She has a Jar fit into her back, to hold Flowers!!
How Cool!!
: )
When the Lilac's are ready, they'll be Lovely... in her vase.
; )

Put the little footstool in my bedroom, that Lynn, and Lea... brought me... a few weeks ago.
It has Cast Iron 'Owl'... Legs.
<3
{Forgot to Pay Them For It...Today!! I'll catch up with 'em. ; )
They Know... where I live. <3 }

Dusted... and rearranged, the room, a bit.
: )
It's looking more, and more... like The Rabbit Hole, Every Day.
: )
Maybe... it's the other way around.
; )
The Rabbit Hole... looks more, and more...
like the bedroom.
; )
Always has.
; )

The above Eggs, came from Son, Justin.
He sent a dozen eggs home, with me... and three Goose Eggs.
; )
I'd never eaten a Goose Egg.
They are Just Like Chicken Eggs... 
but Better!!
: )
About like Duck Eggs, but... Much Larger.
Me, and Miss. Peanut... have shared a Goose Egg, the last two mornings, for breakfast.
I whisk one up... make a veggie omelet, with my half... and scramble the other, for Missy.
; )
Grateful... the Kid's have Poultry.
They keep us fed.
; )

Our 'Clean Out'... Dude, Jay... is heading to Marion...
tomorrow.
He'll make quick order, of what little is left.
then...
we'll be 
Done.
; )

Looking at another Estate Sale, next week.
Stay tuned.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: