Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Filters.


Getting The Marion Sale wrapped up.
; )

So much to get done, at Home.
Gold Rush, Mother's Day Weekend, in Rochester, MN., on deck.
Memorial Day Weekend Sale, here... at Home...
will be here, before we know it.
<3



Been doin' a Lot... of Thinkin'.
: )
This time, maybe... that's a good thing.


Watching the Fairfax, Iowa, City Council Meeting videos, 
I heard a lot.
but...
it's what I didn't hear, that was there...
in spades... that really, truly... bothered me.
Frightening.

I've been chewin' on that... for the last several days.
Wow, blew me away.
: (

This sounds a little cryptic, I know....
someday, in that 'book'... I'll explain it all.

Hearing, what was Absolutely...
Painfully...
 There,
 yet....
 wasn't,
 was quite a revelation.

Something... that will be changed.

Remember... hearing a Patsy Cline quote...
decades ago.

"Are you running your life... little Girl,
or, 
is your life...
running you?"

: )

Makin' a few changes, tossin' a few 'filters', as well.

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.






No comments: