Friday, April 21, 2023

Open 4/22... 10-4 & 4/23... Noon 'til 4. 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa. {Big 'Wink'.}


The Simply Iowa Sow.
<3
: )

Grass is growing tall... around her snout.
; )
Need to get mowin'.

Spent a little time down The Rabbit Hole, today.


Cleaned The Fountain.... and, got it goin'.
Doesn't seem like The Rabbit Hole, without 'Life' pouring from The Fountain.
I'm very late... this year, getting to it.
: (

Better...late, than never... I've heard.
; )

We've sure had some Good Times, in that Greenhouse, over the Years.
Before... IDOT Breached our Contract, before...Fairfax's Plans, that... 'never were', according to them, hahahahaha ... until, of course... They Are,  and, Wrongful Bike Trail Accommodations.
All of the wrongful Butchering... and Flooding.
oh...my.
: )
If that Old... Fountain could Talk.
; )

Some... of the best times, for me... over the decades...
have been just sitting there, 
late... on Summer Evenings, alone, listening to The Fountain.
Used to have candles... piled in an old Birdbath, in the Greenhouse.
Candles... everywhere.
Yeah.
Those...
were Peaceful...
Times.
'Moments'.

sometimes...
all ya need, is a 
'Moment'...
'Peace',
 now...and then.
; )

I'm Strivin' for That.
; )



I leave all of the dried moss, on it's pedestal.
It'll come Alive, again... in a day, or so.
<3

Gonna be OPEN, 4/22.
10-4.
Open 4/23.
Noon 'til 4.
; )

Looking forward to spending a little time...
in my 'Sanctuary'.
Sounds like it's gonna be windy, and chilly.
; )
That's o.k.
 Won't feel too guilty about playing inside.
: )

So Much... 'Outside'... to get done.
oh well.
It'll wait for me.
; )
Always... does.
 ; )

It's pretty difficult to find any Peace, outside.
Until...IDOT makes... This 'Crooked' Fairfax Stretch...of Highway 151, Straight.
Right.
I...prefer the Inside.
; )
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Update. Yes... I know how to spell... 'about'. ; ) oh my. 
Hahahahaha.
{oh...dear. }

I Need...
my 
'Sanctuary'.
; )

Worked in Marion, this afternoon, and evening.
Almost... done.
Looking forward to Playing... in The Greenhouse, this weekend. 
Gotta find that 'Happy' place.
; )
Solace.

Always do, down...
The Rabbit Hole.
: )
The Fountain... made me smile, today. 
<3


maybe...
I wasn't too far off, with the earlier misspelling.

The Universe... sometimes, Has It's Way.
🤔
Oh...my.
Hahahahaha!!!
<3
Who Knew???
I've Never... in my Life...
spelled 'about'...
'abought'.
Had to look it up, tonight, when I caught it.
; )
oh...my.
Priceless.
<3
Big... 'Wink'.
; )
<3
Hadn't thought of the Lionel Richie Tune, I posted... earlier, for decades... either, until today.
Loved It... back in the day.
Still do. ; )
Perfect.
<3

No comments: