Sunday, April 23, 2023

The Rabbit Hole... Will Be OPEN Today!! Noon 'til 4!! 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa.


Oh...my Goodness.
; )
Some Mornings... There Isn't Enough Coffee on
The Planet!!
; )

Oh My!!
These 'Next Thirty Years'...
should I be Blessed to have them, are gonna be 'Interesting', 
I have a feeling.
; )

Have a Milestone... coming up.
I'm actually, looking Forward to Whatever I have left.
; )

I remember my most difficult 'Milestone'.
It was nearly 30 Years ago.
; )
{yesterday : ) }
It was my 30th. Birthday.
Man... 
That One... Hit Me Like a Mack Truck!!
Hahahahahaha!!!

Spent that day... calling old Friends, I hadn't talked to for a decade.
: )
We reflected on all of the Crazy Things, we did... and pondered about Where We Are Going.
Hahahahahaha.
after all...
It was Time to Grow Up!!
: (
Get Serious... about Life.
: (
Lookin' back, oh my Goodness, well... 
That...
didn't happen.
; )
{Gratefully.}

Make no mistake... there's been some VERY Serious Business, to have to deal with, over the last 30 years.
Especially... the last decade.
but, through it all, looking back, it's been the 
'Insanity'... that's kinda saved me.
Guess I'm more like my Dad, than I thought.
<3
I...hope so.
; )

Dad... was pretty Easy Goin'.
I'm Striving to Get There.
Take care of Business...
but, uh...
Keep The 'Crazy', too.
a little of it.
; )


Yeah....
Boy!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.
Breakfast. 
Figured the Wild Garlic didn't kill me, 
Yesterday. 
Thought I'd give it another try, this morning. 
It's mighty tasty.
Mother Nature, is Good to Us. 
😘



No comments: