Sunday, April 2, 2023

Just... Liz.


I'd wanted to post about Liz's Finished Booth, this morning, when she sent these images.
but... things...
got a little Crazy... around Home, this morning.
; )
I'll write about that, in the next post.
; )


Liz...and Adam...got it Pulled Together.
; )
I...had No Doubts.
; )


Just...
Liz.
; )
<3

Don't know how they wound up doing.
This Event... is a Tuff One, for their kinda Stuff.
Midwest/Collector's Eye, Is Very Country.
: )
Very Wonderful....
but, 
Very... 'Country'.
; )

They Hit It Out of The Park... at the last two Events.
Anamosa... and Junk Jubilee.
: )
{Their... 'first' Two. ; ) }

Libby Kramer...{Promoter of Heart of Country} said... "Show's have to be 'Diverse'. "
Libby... was a Wise, Woman. <3

I was Very Proud...Liz, and Adam... took Collector's Eye 'On'.
; )
They Did a Fantastic Job!!
Hope They Did Well!!
: )
It's a Lot of Work.
Great Advertising, if nothing else... at these Events.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C. 

{Been Thinkin' about 'Iowa' Girls, all afternoon. ; ) <3 
I played a little basketball, not well... back in The Day.
; )
Had too many responsibilities... besides 'Sports'... that I was committed to, back then.
; )
{'Critters'...
Happily. 
: )
<3 }

oh my...
Was Sure Hoping For 'Iowa'... Girls...Today.
All of Them!!}
: )
<3 

Waiting to hear... from 'my' 'Iowa' Girl.
She, and Adam... are probably Loading Out, about now.
Grueling Work.




No comments: