Thursday, June 16, 2022

Who Knew???



Liz, and Jay...carried the Upright Piano out.
I...offered The Flatbed Ford...to Liz, for The Piano.
She wouldn't Hear Of It.
{Can't Imagine...Where Liz Get's Her 'Stubbornness' From. ; )} 

Git 'er Done!!!

Another busy day. 
Signed the contract for the next Living Estate Sale, that will be July 21-24. 

The above images, are from the last.
Who Knew...an Upright Piano, could fit inside a Subaru???
; )
{ Along with a Whole Bunch More 'Stuff'!!! }

Daughter, Liz...and Friend, Jay...along with a Super Nice Customer, were DETERMINED to Squeeze That Piano...in The Subie,
Hahaha!!!

{ Can't Imagine...where Liz learned how to LOAD....a Vehicle. }
I couldn't watch it. Oh my. 
❤️

That was One, of the Interesting Events, at Joan, and Don's Estate Sale. 
Blow Out...on Sunday Afternoon...was INSANE!!!
Oh ... DEAR!!. 
❤️

I'm blogging from my phone, it's not the same, but at least I can put some images on.

No time to look at computers.
Worked at the last sale, today... Should have it all wrapped up tomorrow.

Thanks, again...to Bill, Dale, Gayle, Liz, Brandon, Melody, and Steve.
❤️❤️❤️

It was Quite a Ride!! 
Fast, and Furious!!
Fun, at times...too.

We had some Wonderful Customers, Throughout!!
❤️

Thank You!!

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{After I wrote this post...realized Exactly Where The Credit Lies....for 'Loading Skills'. <3
So appropriate, for this time of year. <3 
Liz's Granddad. <3 <3 <3 My Dad. Marion Conner. <3 <3 <3 : )  I...Learned From The Very Best. 
Dad. <3 The Master 'Loader' <3 
Liz, learned from me, Through Dad. Priceless <3 
Happy Father's Day...Dad!!! <3 Thank You for Blessing Us, 
All of Us...
{ Yours}
with Your Amazing 'Skills'. <3 <3 <3 
{One...of Many. <3 <3 <3 }

Dad's Motto... like The Hatter's...
"It's only impossible...if you believe it is." 
<3 <3 <3 
Indeed.
<3
: )

Dad, passed away, very suddenly, the year Liz was born.
He'd be So Proud of Her...and, Justin. <3
I remember, John...saying many times, "If  your Dad, was here...between Justin...and your Dad...our property would be COVERED in Old Tractors, and Trucks." <3 
Hahahahaha!!!
That's A Fact!!! <3 <3 <3 
; )
Those two would've been Inseparable! I See a Lot of Dad, in Son, Justin. ; ) <3

I remember, one of my last conversations...with Brother, Sonny...not long before he died in a car accident, a few year's ago...
Sonny, said... "If our Dad was living, when you opened your Antique Shop...he'd have been in Heaven. 
; ) 
You...would've come home one day, after letting Dad mind the store, and have a Herd of Cows, grazing... and nothing more. Our Dad...would've Traded it All Away....for a bunch of Black Angus Cows, and an Old... Farmall Tractor... To Boot!!." 

Hahahahahahaha!! TRUTH!! <3
{To this Day...I Still have Nightmares about That Conversation!!} Hahahahaha!!!
 <3 <3 <3 
{Truth!!!}
EEEEEK!!! <3 ; ) 

ALWAYS...an Adventure, with Dad. : ) : ) : )
Shenanigans. : ) 
Always, Always...Shenanigans. 
<3

God...Only Knows, how Very Much...I Miss Dad. 
and...
How Very Grateful, I am...for being So Very Blessed, with Such an Amazing Father. <3 }

No comments: