Thursday, June 16, 2022

Another Estate Sale...on The Calendar.

Another Estate Tag Sale... will be scheduled for July.

Late...July.
It's a Lovely...Home.
In Marion, Iowa...again.
; )
Very large, clean...Home.
Load's of Goodies!
; )

I'll have images, and details...soon.

Was sharing my 'Dream'...from the other night, with Daughter, Liz....this morning.
Told her...it didn't bother me much, when in my dream...John said...he didn't love me anymore.
I...really didn't care, if he hated me.
It was just So Good, to have him here.
; )
I could feel the Excitement, for our  Kids, Family...and Friends, and how Happy They'd All Be, to See John, again.
<3

Think...part of my dreaming mind, knew...John loved me very much...no matter what he said, in the dream.
I...knew better.
<3

It was so good seeing John, hearing his voice...again.
sadly...
I don't dream of him as often as I'd like to.
but...
I'll take what I can get.
; )

Seems like when times are very stressful, John makes an appearance. 
I'm So...Grateful, for That.
<3

Love to Ya.

Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: