Sunday, June 12, 2022

The Marion, Iowa Estate Sale...'Party', is Over.

Just pulled in...
{to our worthless IDOT District 6 Drive.
At least I was driving The Ford. He doesn't bottom out, like Poor...Jethro. }

It's been a Long, long...haul, at Don, and Joan's Sale, in Marion.
We're...All, whipped.

oh...but Such Wonderful Shoppers.
<3
We Sold...and Sold...And, Sold.
: )
Everything...is Sold. Wall to Wall.
; )

Their Darling Home...will be empty, soon.

I have to make a few deliveries, to Customers...this week.
Then...it'll be done.
Empty.

So Grateful...to the Wonderful Neighbors, on 3rd. Ave.
Tara...especially.
; )
<3

I, know it wasn't easy...for them.
So Much Traffic....in such a quiet, close knit... little Neighborhood.
We Truly Appreciate Their Hospitality.
<3

So Grateful, to Gayle, Dale...Mark, Bill, Brandon...Daughter, Liz... they All...busted their fannies, especially...when Time was No More, Cut Short, because of upcoming Road Construction.
<3

Grateful, to Melody..and, Steve. 
Don, and Joan's Daughter, and Son in Law...for Trusting us, to handle their Wonderful...Parent's Estate.
<3 <3 <3 

I'd Love To Thank...our Amazing Customers, by Name, too.
oh my.
I watched So Many, help one another.
and...
Help...us.
<3

The Children, who attended...were Incredible.
Oh My.
<3
The 'Critters'...who attended, were Also...Amazing.
<3

I captured many images, can't share them...until my Laptop...is 'Living', once again...hopefully, this week.
<3

Thank's So Much, to Jay, and Cindy.
<3
They are cleaning out...Don, and Joan's Home.
Jay, helped me load my purchases, after the Sale, closed...tonight.
Bless His Heart!!!
; )

Sound's like...Don, and Joan's Home...has some Major Interest.
; )
Folk's who attended this sale...have reached out, and...hopefully...it'll be Sold, and Loved...
soon.
<3

Sure...Hope, whoever...find's This Home...Theirs, will Love, and Protect...
Joan's Beautiful Gardens.
<3 <3 <3 

I could write, all night long, about this sale.
; )
I'll Spare...Ya!!
; )

Love To Ya.
Thanks, So...Much To Everyone that had Part, in This Sale.
<3

Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: