Friday, June 24, 2022

The Rabbit Hole Will be Open June 25!! 9-5!! Wear Your Grubbies and Bring a Truck!!


Just a Few...images, of The Minnesota Farm Estate Items.

Of course...The Rabbit Hole, is PACKED!!!
Hahahaha.
; )

This is just what was on The Ford, from Allyson, and Bethany's Family Farm.

Had to put some of it the Greenhouse, after I took these images.
Talkin' Rain...tomorrow.

See Simply Iowa, on FB, for many more images.
; )



Note...I haven't priced a thing.
I'll work on that in the morning.
Just ask, if things aren't priced.
I'll price on The Spot..
; )
Things are BARN, 'Farm' Fresh.
Much needs Cleaning.
No Time.
; )

I'll price things Fair.
Want to be Fair...to You, and...Allyson's Family.
<3

I...truly appreciate Your Patience.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Updated June 25. House was flooding this morning, at 6:30 a.m., for the 14th. time, since IDOT made their wrongful accommodations for Fairfax's Trail. 
Just what I needed this morning.
: (

No worries, I'll be down The Rabbit Hole, by 9...come Hell...or High Water.
{You'll find Fairfax, offer's Both.}

Gonna Really need your patience today.
<3}



No comments: