Tuesday, June 28, 2022

A Day.


Yesterday...was a long day.
In so many...many ways.

Got a ton of yard work done...
Got The Ford...unloaded, then loaded it with piles of brush.
Helper, Brandon...helped me in the afternoon.
 Kept working...long after he left.
So much to get done.

When the battery on the DeWalt...weed whip...got tired, I walked to The Shop, to ask Son, Justin about the hand tools.
Noticed an SUV sitting very wrong, by the Shop.

It had to be moved.
Went to tell Justin that.
He was gone.
That was early...in the day.

Brandon, was there.
He said, Justin left in a hurry.
One of Justin's Very Best... Best... Friends, Mitchell had called him, Mitchell had just found his Dad...deceased.

Oh my God.

I'd just Thanked Mitchell...for being Here...for Justin.
What a Wonderful 'Friend'...Mitchell has been.
Justin's going through some very...rough times.

Mitchell, and his Dad...are the Kindest People.
Heartbreaking.
Heartbreaking.

I'm so glad Justin could be 'There'...for Mitchell.

Justin's been exactly...where Mitchell is.
All of our Kids, Have.
Was just visiting with John's Oldest Children, Saturday....
about John.
That last day.
We all...melted.

Woke up at 5, this morning...thinking about my Dad, his...last day.
Then, started thinking about John...the Kids.

: (..........

I get so Angry, sometimes. {sure was...last night.}

Mitchell's Dad..they think...had a massive heart attack, or...blood clot.
He was only 58.

My heart is broken for Mitchell...and his Family.



I had to figure out who owned that SUV, and why they left it there, where it shouldn't be.
As I looked at the SUV, I thought... 'Is that the same vehicle, that was in the accident, on our corner?'

Brought up my pictures...from the scene....
It was.
: (



Turned out, it belongs to our Neighbors, Don, and Sally.
: (.......

I spoke with Don, yesterday. Sally was driving, alone... a young Girl...{whom was also alone}pulled out in front of Sally, on East Cemetery Road, Sally was heading south...on 151, Sally T-Boned the Girl's car.
Don said... "There's no visibility on that corner. The bridge is too high."
{where have we heard that...before?}

"The speed limit...is too high." he said.
{where have we heard that....before?}

Everyone...is going to be o.k., I think....but, so damned sad.
: (.......

{Don said...the tow truck driver, didn't do the best job, leaving the SUV. I assured him, we'd get it moved.}

It's the same corner...my Friend, Emmett....T-Boned one of Justin's Customers, last year.
I'm sure there's been many accidents there, since 'The Highway Improvement'.
I don't hear about them all.
Certainly not safer, by a long shot...than it was.
This is Such a Dangerous Mess...Here....
Now.
: (.......

Sometimes...I get so angry, and want the people who make such wrong 'choices'...to once...'feel'....how their 'choices'...Hurt others.
Crush Them.
Just Once.
: (

That's Wrong....for me to think that way, I know.

There was a time, I'd Never 'wish'...heartache....
Heartbreak...
On Anyone, no matter what.
It agonizing.


I'm ashamed of myself...for feeling this way.
It bother's me.
but...
I can't help it.

: (.......

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

I'm gonna Pray, for myself, too.
A Lot.

Love to Ya.

Barb C.


No comments: