Friday, June 17, 2022

Lovely Evening.


Met with Pal, Bill...at Melody, and Steve's Beautiful Home.....this evening, to settle up Don, and Joan's Estate.
<3


Had No Idea...they'd be Serving us such a Beautiful Supper.
<3



Bill couldn't stay, so...I had his share of Melody's Amazing Sangria.
; )


Steve grilled steak...it, was GREAT!!!
He even made my plate...for me.
{I was pretty tired. Think they both picked up...on that. oh dear. : ) }
<3
Steve's Such a Sweetheart!
Whatever we needed during the sale...Steve was On Top of It.
So Kind.
Melody...too.
<3
She's a Gem.
<3
oh my.
<3
: )

It's Sure Been a Pleasure working Melody's Parent's Sale.
Such Kind, and Caring...Folk.
<3
; )

They were Pleased...with The Sale.
; )
Us, too.
; )

I spent this day working in the house.
Purchased one of the lovely Beds at the sale.
Had to get the old one out...which required a LOT of movin' and shakin'.
oh my.

My poor old bed...needed to be retired.
Bought it long ago...for John.
His back...was so bad.
It was an adjustable bed...we were in hopes, he could tolerate.
No dice.
: (
There wasn't a bed made... that John could sleep in, after he injured his back....decades ago.
Lazy Boy Recliner's.....were John's 'Bed'...of Necessity...after his back injury.
: (
I used to sleep in my Lazy Boy...next to his.
Now..I often sleep in John's.
<3

I never really liked it, that adjustable bed... but...it was such a hassle getting in, so heavy...just lived with it.
It was time, long overdue...for it to go away.

Helper, Brandon...came out, and helped tear it apart.
Then...I cleaned, and cleaned.

Can't wait to climb into it's Beautiful replacement...tonight.
; )

It's gonna be awhile.
Trying to catch up on laundry.
{Don't worry...Wanda. ; )  <3 No more Quick Tumbles. ; )}

Everything got so far behind....while working on The Estate Sale.

We'll be starting on the next Sale, Monday.
{July, 21 - 24, 2022 }

I'm gonna put some 'Roberta'...on, and soak...in a Hot...Hot, Bubble Bath, while...
the washer and dryer are doin' their thing.
; )
oh.....
 my.
; )

Have a Meeting, in the morning...I need to be 'Awake' for.
Hahahahahaha!!!
; )
No... Worries.
; )


Love to Ya.
Prayers for All.

Barb C.


No comments: