Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Toys... Toys... Toys!!!


Made my way to The Rabbit Hole, this afternoon.
There's been so Much...consuming what's left of my brain...lately, 
haven't been able to get to it.
: (

Plan on being Open June 25, and 26.

When I walked in the door, it was cool, and dark...inside.
oh my.
The Rabbit Hole...is Truly, Another World.
<3
A tune by Aerosmith Popped Right Into My Brain.
Hadn't Thought of it...for Years.
; )

'Toys In The Attic'.
; )
Hahahahaha!!!
Perfect.

The Rabbit Hole, today, reminded me....of the 'Toys In The Attic' Album Cover.
; )
Felt like I was walkin' through it.

Another...
World.
; ) 

Needed to visit 'Another World'.
desperately....today.
oh my.
; )




I'd forgotten Brandon, and I put the Old Carousel Horses UP HIGH... after The Pop Up Sale.
One...nearly touches The Rabbit Hole's 10 foot ceiling.
; )
Love Them!!!
<3




The Fountain...was completely dry.
So Hot...and Dry.
: (

Got it Flowin'...again.
; )


Put some Cool...Fresh Water...in the Old Trough.
The Fish, I know appreciate that.

Sadly, during the Pop Up Sale....one of The Koi/Gold Fish...passed away.
Something got him.
Dragged him...nearly to The Hen House, where I found him.
; (
Heartbreaking.
Tried to remember how long they've lived Down The Rabbit Hole.
They were just an inch or two...when I rescued them from Walmart.
They are Huge, now.
about 9-10 inches long.

Close as I could come with a date...is about 12 years.
oh my.

I buried him...under The Maple Tree, by The Rabbit Hole.

Seems...there's been a lot of loss, around here, for far too long.
Back to Back...to Back.
oh my.

There's been many, many...Blessings, too.
<3

Those Fish...all of The Critters, really....have a pretty Good Life, here.
<3

It's so damned difficult...when they leave us.
Heartbreaking.

 On The Road...tomorrow.
Long Haul, with Pal, Allyson, and her Sister, Bethany.
Allyson, and I...are taking The Ford, Bethany is driving separate.
Big Job...to Get Done.
; )

Thursday I'll be working at the Upcoming Marion, Iowa...Living Estate Sale.
{July 21-24}

Friday...I'm working Down The Rabbit Hole, so It can be Open...
Saturday, and Sunday!

MUCH is Comin' IN.
oh....
dear.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{When I wrote about Dad...and all of The Things...he taught me... sat down last night... remembered One of His Most Important Teachings.

Dad...had the Amazing Ability to Sniff Out 'Bullshit', from a Mile...away.
; )
Sadly, sometimes...I have to get a little closer.

WHEW....!!!!
; )
That 'Bullshit'...when ya get a little Too Close, will Most Certainly Clear Your Sinuses. 
Hahahahaha!!!
: ) : ) : )
Yeah....BOY!!!
; )

{ I'm learnin' Dad. ; ) I'm Learnin'. <3 }
Sure Wish...Dad were Here.
<3
Somehow...
I kinda believe...
 He Is. }
<3





No comments: