Thursday, June 23, 2022

OPEN Saturday, June 25. 9-5!! {Update!! Opening at 9...instead of 10!! June 25.}



Can't post too many images, on Blogger...with my Android.
; (


Captured MANY...at Allyson's Family Farm.
; )
{Follow 'Simply Iowa'...on FB. Many...images, there. : ) }

Here's The Deal...
I brought home a Load...that will Be For Sale, Saturday, June 25, from 10-5.

Straight Off The Farm...
Straight Off The Ford.

{Many more Load's...coming. We have to Thin Down...this 150 Year's of Accumulation..for a Sale, on Site.}

SO MUCH.
oh my.
: ) : ) : ) 

I'd posted on FB, I'd be here...on June 26, as well.

No
Can
Do.

Just found out..this late afternoon...I have a Meeting with Josey Wales, Sunday, the 26th.
; )
He...
Calls The Shots.
Period.
{Allyson...know's better than most, 'Josey Wales'... has Top Priority.}

So...We'll Sell What We Can...Saturday...Down The Rabbit Hole...
and Keep Movin' On!!
; )

Worked on The Marion, Iowa...Estate Sale, today.
It's So Beautiful.
So Clean.
So...Good!
{So...MUCH!! : ) }

July 21-24!!
; ) 
Images...Soon!!
<3

Stay Tuned!!
; )
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.










No comments: