Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Honey.... I'm Home!!


Just pulled in, from a Long...Hot...Run!
oh my.

Left at a Dead Run...this morning at 7:15.

Picked up Allyson, we Flew to Her Family's Farm, in Minnesota.
Her Sis, Bethany...followed, in Allyson's RAV.
; )

Both Vehicles were PACKED FULL!!!
; )
The Farm...has  been in their Family...for over a 150 years.
They Never Threw Anything Away!!
; )

We brought Everything from Old...Signs, to an Old Banjo, Home...tonight!!!
; )
Old Stoneware...Crocks, and Jugs...Farm Junk...Ironstone...Sleigh Bells...Advertising Watt, an Iron Bank... an Old...Forge, Cool Wooden Boxes, and Crates...Old Wagons, Very Cool...'Oil Cans'...RR. Can, Funnels, Tall Parts Bin. So Much...piled on The Ford, tonight.
 There's SO MUCH...at Allyson, and Bethany's Family Farm...Yet to Go Through!!!
{oh...dear. ; ) }
An Old Safe...Old Bikes, 1930's Boat Motor, an Old Tractor...Old Tools...Fishing Stuff...Lumber...Ton's of Furniture!!
Ton's of EVERYTHING!!!
Oh My!
Every Building...IS PACKED FULL!!!
; )
150 Years...
'Packed Full'!!!
; )

We dug through Many, Many...Buildings on The Farm, today.

The House...Too!!

Oh... My... LORD!!

; )

We'll be Making..Many, Many...Trips.
oh my.
; )

Hahahahahaha!!!

So Tired...tonight.
{a 'Good' Tired. : ) }
I'm Black...as Coal.
Dirt Love's to Stick to Sweat!!!
; )

As Allyson, and I were making our way through Very...Tall...Thick...Weeds, trying to get in the sheds, my first Thought...while Kickin' 'em down...
'Snakes'.
uh oh.

I didn't mention my thoughts, to Allyson, and Bethany.
{Not a good 'seed' to Plant...while tryin' to get work done. }
; )

{My Aunt, and Uncle's Farm...and House...always had Snakes hangin' around. ; ) oh my. }

I Found...one, at the end of the day.
His Skin.
Huge...Skin.
YIKES!!!

I knew it.
; )

Grateful...He Wasn't Still 'In It.'
Hahahahaha!!!
He...would've been the size of a Pop Can...in Circumference.
BIG....
 SNAKE.

{I'm kinda used to Dealin'...with Snakes.
; )
Fairfax, IDOT, and all. ; ) 
Bless their hearts. <3 }

Snake's...don't scare me, 
but...
I Don't...
 Like
 'Surprises'...
; )
hahahaha.

Glad I was wearin' my Boots!!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{So Enjoyed spending time with Allyson, and Bethany...today. <3
Priceless.
<3
Allyson, and I...hit The DQ, on our way Home. 
We Needed Sugar.
; )

Was thinking about 'Snake' stories...on the way Home. 
{That Huge Skin...kinda rattled me. ; ) }

Mom, told me one of the best.

While she was tending baby chicks, as a child, on the Farm...she spotted a Huge Bullsnake.
{He was there..to eat the baby chicks.}
Mom, had a pitchfork in her hands, she was cleaning pens.
Mom...stabbed the Snake... killed it, but...before it died...it curled all the way to the Top...of the pitchfork's handle...Mom was holding.

That's a Big...Snake.

Mom...was amazing. }
<3

No comments: