Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Fairfax. oh my.


Before...


After.

Captured the above, tonight...of The '49.

It's sitting where the Beautiful Lawn Furniture, was.
Had to Pull Him Back, because...he was about two foot over Their Line.
When They...{IDOT District 6} asked me, to 'Step Back'...I did. 

Now...It's Time for Them, to Do The Same.
We Have a Recorded Agreement. 
I Expect IDOT To Honor It.

IDOT, has built up...encroached...for Fairfax's Wrongful Suicide Trail...
and...Fairfax, allowed a whole Lot, to be Built Up...around Us All....
bless their hearts.
<3

Let The Flooding...begin.
Already Has...Here. 
Our Home Has Flooded 13 Times, since IDOT Came Through.
Heartbreaking.

The above...is part, a big part...of Why, it's so damned Difficult, to find my way...to The Rabbit Hole.
It's Heartbreaking, to see...
It...Truly, Is.

Guess...I foolishly expected better, from City Hall, and...IDOT District 6. {and...Above}
My mistake.

Along with The Public Records...
It'll be difficult, to Argue with them... 
Their Own Words, oh my. 
It'll be Interesting...
to watch them try.
: )

All I asked for at Every Fairfax City Council Meeting, was 'Truth'. 

Too Much to ask for.

Fairfax, refuses to have Open, Live....Meetings, Transparent... Meetings.
We...should All, wonder....'Why'. ???
Hmmmmmmm. 

No comments: