Sunday, March 28, 2021

yeah.... Boy.


It's a Sunny Sunday...in Iowa.
; ) 

Workin' down the rabbit hole...then, meeting with The Tax Dude.
yeah....Boy.
It'll be pretty simple...this year.
 wow.
What a Year.
oh my.


Property Taxes need to be paid...next week.
I, don't know how it happened, but...after the Wrongful Butchering, our Property Taxes went UP!!!
Hahahahaha!!!!
I, predicted 'That'.
; ) 
{After All...That's where the Dough...comes from...to Pay, for Fairfax's, and IDOT District 6's...Lack...of Common Sense, and Wrongful...'Suicide Trails'. oh my. ; ) }

The Taxes... are Insane, in Fairfax, in Linn County, Iowa.
oh my.
oh...my.
: (

I feel like Scarlett O Hara, from 'Gone With The Wind'...every 6 months, when it's time to Pay...Property Taxes.
oh my.
A Worrisome Thing, Paying The Taxes on 'Tara'.
Always.

oh...dear.

But...They Get Paid.
Whatever It Takes.
; )

When I was walking with an Independent Contractor/Engineering... Dude, the other day...we looked at the 'Carnage'....'Draining Situation', in front of our Home, and Shop...
or Lack...of It...
{he, under his breath...with bewilderment...
 described...'This'...
as a 
'Shit Show'
 Hahahahahaha!!! }
we spotted a Dollar Bill...laying amidst the 
Muddy...
 Carnage.
Hey...maybe...Folk's are Tossin' Donations...our way.
Hahahahaha!!!!

Livin' The Dream...

yeah...
Boy.
; )

{The Dollar, was High...and Dry....next to the New...'Improved'...Wrongful...Culvert.
; )
 Remember...'water doesn't run Uphill'...to The Fancy New Culvert, under our Drive.
; )
Think...I've brought that 'Fact'....Up, to the District 6, Engineer's...a Time...or, Possibly...Two. : )  
Bless Their Heart's. 
<3}



oh...my. 

Found the below...post...the other day, on FB.
I Burst out Laughing!
Do...a Lot...of 'That' kinda 'Laughing'...these...days.
; )



Hahahahahahaha!!!!
yeah...
Boy.

; )

Love..to Ya.
Hope...wherever You may 'be'...
The Sun...is Also Shining. 
<3
Prayers, for All.

Barb C. 

 

No comments: