Friday, March 19, 2021

A Good....Day.



Spent the Entire Day...with Miss. Scarlett, Little Jack, Liz...
and...
Miss. Vivian, yesterday.
<3
The two images...above, are of Scarlett.
Wow...
10 years. 
Guess...we all, Blinked.


I gotta tell ya...
; )
Miss. Vivian, Totally...Cracks Me Up!!!
She's decided...
Her Grandmother, is an Alien.
Period.
; )
{Something...a few of us...have Known...for Years. ; ) <3 }









Out of Our 10 Grandchildren....
Miss. Vivian, is 'The One'...who's Absolutely Sure...
Her Grandmother, is from Outer Space!!!
Hahahahaha!!!!
<3

Vivian...did, crack a Big Smile, when I handed her my new phone...with a Farmer Critter Cartoon, playing on it, yesterday.... : )

{I now have hundred's of Farmer Cartoon Images, on my phone...after Vivian played with it yesterday!!!
Hahahaha!!!
Miss. Scarlett, or...Justin 'J',  can figure out how to remove them, when I see them, at Miss. Scarlett's Birthday Party...tomorrow. <3 }

Liz brought all sorts of Treats, for the Kid's to snack on...yesterday.
: )
Stuff, we don't usually have around.
The Kid's were All...Covered in Chocolate.
: )

Love It.
<3
Took them out for Pizza, then...D.Q. 
<3

We were All...Bloated...Mess's...by the end of the day.
<3 

Hahahaha!!!
That's what Miss. Scarlett...wanted, so...That's what we did.
<3

I'm headed to The Rabbit Hole.
Had Visitor's pop in...this morning, and...had another Visit, from The Amish, they are so much Fun!!!
: )

If I can make it to The Rabbit Hole's Door, without looking at the Wrongful...Carnage, it'll be a Good Day.

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.




Sure miss...those days, when I had time, and a 'mind'...that wasn't focused on Fairfax, and...IDOT District 6....Wrongfulness.
There was Plenty...to be concerned about, back...then, but....
not...like 'This'.
Makes me sad....to think about it.
Grateful...for The Good Times.
<3
I'm So Sorry...Miss. Vivian, had to meet...a Totally...Different 'Grandma'. 

That...
Makes Me Sad.
and...
Angry.
; (
Bless Their Heart's. 
: (





 

No comments: