Wednesday, March 24, 2021

If...

If...

I could've just made it to The Rabbit Hole's Door,
without 'Seeing'....
This...
yesterday.
All...
of This.

But...no.
Had to take pictures, of 'This'...Wrongfulness, for our Lawyer.

If you think...it's Heartbreaking, seeing a Kind...Gentle... Good Man, wearing John's old...Blue Flannel Jacket, what do ya think 'THIS'...Wrongfulness, does to my Soul?????????

Day After Day.
Week, after Week.
Month...after Month.
YEAR, after Year.
Lie..After Lie.

It's Crippling. 
Crippling.

Just...Sayin'.
: ( : ( : ( 





To 'See'...
Everything, John...Loved, Worked His Life...Away, For....
Be Wrongfully, Butchered,
 'Raped'....
for Fairfax's Suicide Trail...

well....
'Crippling', is a HUGE...
Understatement.

Friend's...were going to come by...today.
I'm calling them, and tell them to stay away.
I'm...not fit, for 'company'...today.

Daughter, Liz....sent me the above Tammy Wynette Video, this morning.
She...just discovered it.
I, had that album...when I was young.
Listened to it...every night.
Who knew...how prophetic, it would be.




 

No comments: