Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Tryin' to Squeeze 20 pound's of Sugar...into a 5 pound bag.

I'll write a story...in the morning.

Tonight...
I'm too exhausted.
; )
<3






'Virgil's Cupboard', is a Story...
on it's own.
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 

{Feist, is 'Playin'...down The Rabbit Hole, these days.
She's who...I'm Workin' With. : ) }


By the way...
IDOT DISTRICT 6, and...Fairfax, Iowa....'City Hall',
can ya see...with a 'trace'...of Rain, 
Where...
 The Water Is Draining???
; )


Tell Me Boys...
How is Water...gonna Run UPHILL???

Should...The Rabbit Hole Flood,
like I've Warned IDOT District 6, and...
Fairfax, Iowa...City Hall, over, and...over.
{hell, They 'Wished' for a 'Suicide Trail'...
oh my.
IDOT District 6, 'Made'... Fairfax's 'Wishes'
 Come True.
oh my.
Shame...on Them.}

All of Them.




Yeah, remember...IDOT District 6...
Boy's, 
like I've Begged You To Understand,
for
 YEARS.

'Water...
Simply...
Does Not...
Run Uphill.'

Bless Your Heart's.
<3
Shame...
on...
You.
and...
'Your Fairfax, Iowa...City Hall, Pal's', 
Ya'll Rode In... 
On.
: (

Shame On You. 

I'll post about 'Business', tomorrow.

Tonight...
well, there's way too much 'Wrongfulness', and...
'worry'.

My Dad...
taught me, year's ago...
'Shit Run's Downhill.'
So sorry, The Engineer's at IDOT District 6, and...The Sorry, Folk's...
slippin' by..
{Losers}
who have.... 
'No Place', at Fairfax, Iowa...City Hall.

Too Many...were TOO Lazy.
how Sad Is That???

Bless Their Heart's.


















 

No comments: