Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sunday....Monday. 'I Got My Game...On'... yeah, boy.

Got up this morning...sure, it was Monday.
; )
Had my List...goin'...for 'Monday'.
Called Son, Justin...to see if he'd heard anything from The Linn County Sheriff.

oh my.
Justin...called me, yesterday morning, telling me when he got here, to do chores, yesterday...
there was a Group...of Teens, under Fairfax's New Trail Bridge...
Shooting a BB Gun, at The Doves...under Fairfax's Bridge/Trail...and, Shooting at Scout, our Horse.
: ( : ( : ( 

Justin...confronted them...and they took off.
He spotted a Deputy, at Casey's...and they took off after them.
oh my.
: (

Scout...has been under the weather...since he got his Pedicure.
I was hoping...it's because of the Trim...he's seemed kind of stiff...but, with all of The CRAP...going on, here in Fairfax...
I...Worry.
After...hearing about the Teens, I called our Vet.
She came right out...and checked Scout over.
She didn't think...he'd been injured, or...poisoned.
We're watching him...closely.

I was on the phone this morning...with a Dear Friend, and long time Customer...asking her advise...about having a Sale..here, as planned.
She, is concerned about this Highway, too.
I, just don't think...I should encourage Folks, in Masses, to travel this mess.

As we were contemplating...how to navigate...'Business', through This....'Insanity',
someone beeped in, on my phone.

It was a Girl...who was at The Rabbit Hole, hoping...I was Open.
: (

She'd found some things...in the Greenhouse, could hear the Music...inside, but the door was locked.

Told her..I'm not Open...frankly, don't know when...I will be.
She was so sweet, told her...I'd run a brush through my hair...and meet her, there.
; )



The Girl...was with her Sweet...Family.
<3
She showed me her little pile of Treasures, and...
MY LOST SHADES!!!
Oh My Lord!!!
I've been Hunting for Them...for Weeks!!!
<3
I told her...everything they had picked out...was Theirs...as a 'Finder's Fee'...for Finding my Shades!!!
<3

They...So...Wanted In The Rabbit Hole.
: (

The Lost...is Found!!
Was sorry to 'Meet'..with Anyone, before I was properly... 'Washed..and Combed'...this morning...
but, nobody...seemed to care.
; )

I am So Thrilled...to have my Shades...back.
<3
When I slipped 'em on..
thought of the Trace Adkins Tune...
"I Got My Game...On'. : )
yeah...
boy.
; ) 


Told them..if we could get in the back door, I'd take them through.
No Way...
still...
Too Much Snow.
: (
Her little girl, kept picking away...at the Snow, as we visited.
She sure didn't want to leave..without trying her Best, to get inside.
<3

Told them...I'd get it dug out, tomorrow.
Maybe, in the next week, or so...they could pop out, again.
: )
{warned them...to be Careful...on This Highway. }

I...explained...how painful..it is, being there.
She...understood.
She, too...remembers....how...The Rabbit Hole, used to be.
Before...This.
Told me....if she could help...in any way, to just call her.
<3

Then...as I was headed back to the House...
I noticed a vehicle...on the road, by Scout's Pasture.
Headed that way.
I'm a little Nervous, these days...concerning 'Scout'.

Turned out...it was a Delivery Driver, who brings things...for Justin, and her Daughter.
<3
They were Spoiling...Scout, like..so many...Good Folk's...Do.
<3 <3 <3 









There are Still...some Beautiful...People, in this Old...World.
<3 <3 <3 

There...Truly....Are.
<3 <3 <3 

Love...to Ya.
Prayer's...for All.

Barb C.






No comments: