Sunday, March 14, 2021

The Truth...

Little Jack...is doing Very Well.
<3 <3 <3 
and...I was twisted...worrying about him, and my Daughter, Liz...
having to endure his surgery.
I've been there, in her shoes...
it's such a Helpless...place, to be.

Here's what sunk in...last night.

This Wrongfulness...the IDOT District 6, and Fairfax City Hall....
Inescapable...Wrongfulness...
was on my Mind.

Their Wrongfulness....even...if They Stole....
 One Percent, of my Thoughts...
concerning my Family...
IT'S ONE PERCENT MY FAMILY DIDN'T GET.
Wrongfully.
Wrongfully.
: ( : ( : ( 

Word's can't Describe....This Hell.
I...can't get away from it.
: (
I'm fearful...it's gonna Do Me In.

I've visited...with my Dear Friend...Patti, about it.
: (
told her...should I die, before This Battle Is Won...
{It Will Be Won}
as much...as I want to See...John, Peg..Mom, and Dad...my Dear Friends, Family... and Critters, 
I'm not leaving...
I'll Haunt...Every Person...Who Had a Wrongful Hand....
in This Mess.

If...it wasn't for my Faith....
There's No Way...I could've Withstood This Kind Of  Wrongful Torture.

Yes...
Prayers...
Matter.












 

No comments: